1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Western union name mismatch

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Ahmad hilmy, Jun 23, 2019.

Hey guys I went to western union to pick up my first adsense payment they said that my name on their system missing my middle name and doesn't match my ID card so I went back to my adsense account and edited it so what happens now how can I request a new transfer from adsense to western union?
    What did I do wrong?
    Clearly on the payment page of adsense I filled out the western union details with my first and last name only. Because I couldn't see a space for typing my middle name. which I saw ackward because I know that two names isn't enough to verify my ID details with western union however I edited it and put my first and middle name in the first space and my last name in the second space.
    So my question is when can Google resend me the payment again how long do I have to wait is there anyway to contact Google to resend it this month or not

Ahmad hilmy, Jun 23, 2019 IP
  2. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Raise a support ticket to adsense asking them to cancel first payment.

it career, Jun 23, 2019 IP
  3. Ahmad hilmy

Ahmad hilmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply Do you have a link to the support ticket please

Ahmad hilmy, Jun 23, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That does not make sense to me. I get WU payments several times per year anywhere from $50 to $400 at a time and WU has ALWAYS given me my money even though my middle name is NOT on the WU payment but IS on my ID. In fact, I just picked up about $250 two weeks ago without any problems whatsoever.

My WU payments are always from private parties, never from Adsense, so maybe that is the difference. No clue about that.

mmerlinn, Jun 23, 2019 IP
  5. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can try this page..Otherwise, I saw this in another forum:
    You should try to contact them directly to let them know your situation. You can email them at ( adsense-support @ google.com ) or there is a contact form available at: google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py

FPForum, Jun 23, 2019 IP
  6. Ahmad hilmy

Ahmad hilmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Weird isn't it? Now I had to wait 60 days for money to get back into adsense then re issue the payment, i think it's also because my grandfather and me had the same name the guy at western said he can't complete the transfer for that reason i do think Wu regulations changes from one country to another here in Egypt it is not that easy

Ahmad hilmy, Jun 25, 2019 IP
  7. Ahmad hilmy

Ahmad hilmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    T
    Thanks a lot I'm going to try to get to them

Ahmad hilmy, Jun 25, 2019 IP