1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Login on Facebook in my pc

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by 1Olga2, Apr 5, 2019.

Hello. I'me having problems accessing my facebook account through my pc.
    When I try to access I type account and password (they are correct no doubt) but the page does a refresh and asks for the same thing again. It returne to the inicial login FB page.

Account and password are correct for sure! If I enter a wrong password facebook tells me that it is wrong. But if I type the right one, it doesn't login. Instead the page does a refresh and returns to the inicial fb page with a clean login form.
    This appends with any browser - chrome, mozzila, IE.

At my pc I can access other facebook accounts - I just can not access mine.

I can access my account through the tablet and mobile phone.

I have already changed the password of the fb, I have already cleared the cache and cookies of the pc, I have changed DNS, I have cleaned with antivirus and antispyware and I have already formatted pc. I also reviewed the browser and there are no changes but I reset it anyway.

The problem remains.

Do you know what might be the problem/ solution ?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    1Olga2, Apr 5, 2019 IP
  2. RosieYingling

RosieYingling Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you don't understand what alternative information you have: Visit facebook.com/login/recognize and follow the directions. Make certain you use a pc or cellular phone that you have previously utilized into log into your Facebook account. As soon as you return into your accounts , find out how to reset your password.

RosieYingling, Jun 15, 2019 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Did you actually read what he posted? Copying and pasting from the FB help page is pointless.

malky66, Jun 16, 2019 IP