1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram blocked me to follow people a week!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nikaway, Jun 12, 2019.

I am blocked to follow new users on Instagram, and this is already a hard week.

I was gaining new followers, following and failing to follow. But it seems that I have exceeded the limits.

Have you done this and had this block? How do you want it solved?

nikaway, Jun 12, 2019 IP
  2. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No solvency. Create a new one and run it sensibility with Instagram rules and regulation.

Ethel Glover, Jun 16, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Find out what their limit is, work on other tasks for the week, and start over while being mindful of their limit.

sarahk, Jun 16, 2019 IP
  4. ElonMuks

ElonMuks Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you been using some kind of automation bot?

ElonMuks, Jun 19, 2019 IP
  5. Burgesson

Burgesson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Right question! It mostly happens when people run bad promotional bots in order to gain fast followers and exceed the limits.
    I use Ingramer and as it's an AI it works softly imitating a real person behaviour, making smart pauses during the day. And many other bots don't follow Instagram rules and got banned. I had such experience also.
    Si you have to stop your bot and let your account rest and better change it for something else if you don't want to lose it forever

Burgesson, Jun 19, 2019 IP
  6. Tsebo Mallane

Tsebo Mallane Peon

Best Answers:
    It happens when you follow too many people in a short period of time or if your Instagram has "bot" like behaviour.
    I think Instagram gives out warnings before they block your account though?
    The best option is to wait the week or start a new account following policy guidelines.

Tsebo Mallane, Jun 19, 2019 IP
  7. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you violate the guidelines then you will get the instant ban. It can be manual or algorithm based. So, don't spam any social site and keep your safe.

Sumit_Singh, Jun 21, 2019 IP
  8. Hannah Threst

Hannah Threst Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to figure out which of Instagram rules and regulation you violated. Take time to read it again.
    Instagram gives you warnings when you follow too many people in a short period though. I've tried it once before.
    Have you tried unfollowing some accounts? Maybe you already reached the limit to follow

Hannah Threst, Jun 22, 2019 IP
  9. ar_olia

ar_olia Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do these actions:
    1. You can report it by “Tell Us” option when you get the “Action Blocked” message, or you can issue an unblock request by going to “setting” and “Report a problem” on Instagram.
    2. Give it a rest for 2 days and then try again. Remember in these days you have to stop liking, commenting, following or messaging others. But meanwhile you can still browse through Instagram. After that you need to stop acting like a bot. and give a little pause between your likes or messages or posts.
    3. Link your Instagram account to the other social network accounts; it will help your account to look more legit.
    4. Make a little change in your Bio.
    5. As a last straw, uninstall Instagram app and after a while install it again. Hopefully that will help
    I have a complete guide in my article that maybe can help:
    https://instarabbit.co/blog/2019/07/22/11-stupid-ways-to-get-banned-on-instagram/

ar_olia, Oct 5, 2019 IP
  10. ellastien

ellastien Banned

Best Answers:
    You can contact https://help.instagram.com/. May you find your solution through this. Thanks

ellastien, Oct 5, 2019 IP
  11. LucasABCD

LucasABCD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, There a Limit on How Many People You Can Follow! When you reach to that limit you can't follow more people!
    How many people did you follow on this day? if you find the way to follow users without getting blocked, please published here ;)

LucasABCD, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  12. Kate Liev

Kate Liev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You just need to wait, meanwhile, create a new one and start warming up your account without crazy following for first 2 weeks or even month.

Kate Liev, Feb 23, 2020 IP
  13. Elgar Rowan

Elgar Rowan Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to wait for the Next 2 Weeks.
    If You Plan to Do this again, I Suggest you to Follow Time Interval Method.

Elgar Rowan, Feb 24, 2020 IP