1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello everyone and a bit of discussion.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gary Mjce, Jun 10, 2019.

I don`t know how it is customary to welcome everyone here, but I am glad that I am in your community now. Tell me how this forum helped you in your business.

Gary Mjce, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  2. Beatren

Beatren Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there. I'm new here too, so I can't really join in on the discussion. Hopefully both of us can have an answer to that question soon.

Beatren, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    First off welcome aboard. As to your inquiry, for me this site slowly but surely began to highlight where the talent was. After awhile I was able to decipher the experts from the scammers.

I have found amazing writers, a very good SEO, graphic designers, and even an IT who didn't try and take me to the cleaners, and has taught me a thing or two....(maybe three)
    Watch out for the snake oil salesmen/women as we have our fair share here. As to the talent we have an abundance of these also. Practice due diligence.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  4. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Been away for a long time a trust me I've missed a lot yet these forums are the right place to get some proper knowledge.

Shakas, Jun 11, 2019 IP
  5. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    I just learned a lot of new things and have round-the-clock support of professionals.

Orol, Jun 14, 2019 IP
  6. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and Welcome to digitalpoint! :)

izlik, Jul 12, 2019 IP