1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Get My Website Monetize If I have 90% of Direct Traffic

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Tech9logyCreators, May 31, 2019.

Hello experts,

I have a website which is getting a good amount of traffic but all the traffic is direct. There is a 90-10 ratio of direct traffic on my site. In this situation can I monetize my site.

Tech9logyCreators, May 31, 2019 IP
  2. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure, try links exchange.

MatBerrows, May 31, 2019 IP
  3. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah sure. Get adsense and some related affiliated products. you will earn enough.

rihsam, May 31, 2019 IP
  4. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    I have some similar question but i have great organic traffic.No backlinks only from search engines and 95% of traffic is from Google organic.But i have other problem. I have add my website for review to adsense approve ads on my website,and no luck. They said that i not have content,yes i know that mean i must have blog and lot of good unique posts. I have already adsense on my other websites,i am in adsense over 10 years.

Now question is: Did i must wait to i receive more huge traffic to ads start to show automatically even i not add site again in adsense panel? Or somebody know other way to my ads appear if i not add site again for view.Is that possible? Did i must buy maybe Adwords then Google will see i am serious with them or? Thanks

lapidus, Jun 6, 2019 IP
  5. Infolinks Media

Infolinks Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, We would welcome your site to Infolinks. We really appreciate sites with true organic audiences and they monetize the best with our banner units. Adsense has become increasingly strict about adding new publishers. We provide a strong compliment or alternative to adsense. Thanks!

Infolinks Media, Jun 7, 2019 IP
  6. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok tell me how much is click from Usa,Canada,Germany,Australia. I hope so that you will answer me to i can see if i can put ads.

lapidus, Jun 8, 2019 IP
  7. zelgly2

zelgly2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it is from USA,UK means it will be better. Please give me your analytics.

zelgly2, Jun 8, 2019 IP
  8. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Click the More actions drop-down menu at the top right of your site, and select Manage site. Click Monetize on the left side of the page. Click the Monetize this site button. Create a new AdSense account or use an existing account.

LewisH95, May 13, 2020 IP
  9. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense needs a boatload of traffic to work and is probably more of a long term thing

shakiba.proba, Jan 4, 2021 IP
  10. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I want to suggest you something.

Your website’s traffic isn’t the only thing AdSense looks at when considering your site for monetization. Your content and ranking in Google Search also play a large part. So you must focus on your Domain authority.

brack nelson, Jan 8, 2021 IP