1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Expert Needed ASAP

Discussion in 'Services' started by Dave90210, May 30, 2019.

These are the following things I need done

1. Hide Wordpress installation, theme information and plugins from whatcms.org and www.isitwp.com. The process has already been started but it needs to be completed so the site doesn't show up on these sites.

2. Edit CSS on 1 page align chat area properly inside widget on activity page

3. Fix the login issue. If you click Login button on top of the page everything works fine. But if you click on the Login link it will never let you login. This needs to be fixed. Also when you logout it redirects you to the login page that doesn't work. This needs to be fixed.

Please read all 3 requirements before bidding. I'm looking to have this done right away. Please only bid if your confident you can do this and can get it done quickly 1 to 3 days.

If you have a Upwork or Freelancer profile please send me those so I can review your ratings.

My budget is $40 for this job

I'm looking for someone who works on weekends in case this project last into the weekend

Dave90210, May 30, 2019 IP
    StaSen likes this.
  2. savirwebtechnologies

savirwebtechnologies Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Skype - sangeeta2084

savirwebtechnologies, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  3. quicksolution4u