1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you make passive incomes?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elsoftwo, May 15, 2019.

Hello. I think that at some point in their lives, everyone had this question in their heads. This question is bothering me as well. I always was trying different methods to get easy money, starting from answering surveys to dropshipping. At the moment I'm using Honeygain as my passive income source and I'm pretty happy for the results it's giving me. But I was wondering who is also looking for an easy way to get some additional money and have something to suggest? Maybe you're also dropshipping or using honeygain and doing better than me? :D

Elsoftwo, May 15, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • Become a landlord
    • Have a hit song that will earn royalties for decades
    • Create an online training course for something (dog grooming) that won't change rapidly and need updating constantly
    • Invest in the share market - but only money you can afford to lose

sarahk, May 15, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    most of the passive income I have been able to develop over the years has been a result of some labor of love. For example I am a dancer, and I just started a discussion forum for dancers, and the result is that after it became popular we were able to sell advertising on that site. I never have been one to go after what other people say will produce some stream of income but rather want to find something that I like and then turn that into something that I can get income from. That being said I am also often inspired by what other people have done so it's not like I'm living in a vacuum either.

dvduval, May 15, 2019 IP
    sarahk and jrbiz like this.
  4. Elsoftwo

Elsoftwo Peon

Best Answers:
    Happy for you! That's really great when your hobby starts to be giving money to you. But I was talking about really simple ways to get easy money. Like I said, I'm using honeygain.com at the moment and I'm looking for something similar, where you don't need to put any effort and can get up to 50$ a month.

Elsoftwo, May 15, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, there's no such thing as significant easy money.

sarahk, May 18, 2019 IP
  6. Elsoftwo

Elsoftwo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I disagree with you. Let's take an example I mentioned before - Honeygain. You download it into your phone, it shares your unused net traffic with data scientists and pays you for that. So if you have an internet plan with unlimited data or you always connected to wi-fi, you just need to turn on this app and expect usage of up to 15GB per day. For each GB you will get paid. You earn credits for traffic that goes through you and for 10GB you will earn $1. From my experience, it doesn't affect my phone in any aspect. I do not feel any lag or internet slowness.

Elsoftwo, May 19, 2019 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well I disagree with you, @sarahk said "significant" easy money, I wouldn't call $1 for 10GB of your data in any way significant, we understand you love it but your posts are verging on spam.

malky66, May 20, 2019 IP
    sarahk and JoeSpirit like this.
  8. Elsoftwo

Elsoftwo Peon

Best Answers:
    For someone it might sound really funny but for me, 50$ is a pretty solid backup. Considering that I have an unlimited data plan, those 50$ makes me happy enough.

Elsoftwo, May 20, 2019 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually by your figures isn't this more like $45 a month some months - $46.50 others? Does that even pay your phone bill? I agree with Sarahk and Malky66 when they infer that is not significant.

JoeSpirit, May 20, 2019 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I must admit that I'm letting my personal paradigms control my response above. So I do apologize if you are in a location where the perception of significant money is much different than mine. I do need to stop and think sometimes.

It does seem to me that you could do much better by creating your own product and marketing it. If you make it evergreen you have the potential to make it near passive. I don't personally believe there is true passive income in that you have to apply some effort even if it's nothing more than initially getting your project up and running smoothly.

JoeSpirit, May 20, 2019 IP
  11. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is something that I looked at years ago... The usual suggestions come up with affiliate marketing, Amazon, Google Adsense, and reseller hosting etc. It really is a labour of love when doing these things. There is no easy way to start earning tons of money in a short period of time.

If you are willing to put the effort in, then you will see results. However, please keep in mind that results will not always appear straight away. It is a case of sticking with it and working harder towards your goal.

ms2134, May 20, 2019 IP
  12. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    online passive income is dead. killed by facebook and amazon

jaguar34, Jul 6, 2023 IP