1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Call from Unknown number?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by laxmi, May 12, 2019.

I am from India,i got threatening call from this unknown number +70672824 ? It is call from any app or android or any software?

laxmi, May 12, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gotta be a call originating in India as otherwise it would be at least 2 digits longer. Might want to do a Google search in India for that number.

mmerlinn, May 12, 2019 IP
  3. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did but it is not showing any results because india phone numbers are 10 digit,must a call from some sort of software?

laxmi, May 12, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about India, but here in the U.S. we have 10-digit numbers, also. However, in much of the U.S. one still only needs to dial 7 digits when dialing in the same area code. When that happens, only 7 digits show on the caller ID. Even as late as yesterday I got a call that only showed 7 digits because the caller does not need to dial the area code yet.

No clue whether you have a similar situation in India.

mmerlinn, May 12, 2019 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Why would someone you don't know threaten you, have you upset anyone? Call them back.

malky66, May 13, 2019 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What was the threat? We get spam calls all the time here in the U.S. from fake callers claiming to be with banks, businesses, government agencies, etc. They threaten debt collection, court orders, criminal prosecution, etc., and they are all just scammers. If the call does not make sense to you (i.e., what they are claiming is not true) then it is probably just a scammer hoping that you will reply.

jrbiz, May 13, 2019 IP