1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What more can I do?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sensinkulustur, May 2, 2019.

Hi,

The site has been open for 3 months.
    There are 30 articles in total and half of them are 500 words.
    Some articles 100 words.
    All articles have pictures.
    Pinterest profile available. (Total 200 shares.)

Ahrefs view;
    [​IMG]

Our Content: Engagement Ring
    But no one goes to the site.

How should I proceed?

sensinkulustur, May 2, 2019 IP
  2. Buzzas

Buzzas Member

Best Answers:
    I think You have to be more diligent to promote the site like social media and SEO....;)

Buzzas, May 2, 2019 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Number of posts or their word count doesn't matter. What kind of backlink profile do you have? Have done anything off-page wise?

mrb1129, May 2, 2019 IP
  4. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, there are still soooooo many things you should do. Also:

1, 500 words is considered very very low nowadays. Have you checked out Brian Dean's post about how content length matters on SEO? Here is a link: backlinko.com/search-engine-ranking Let me quote: "Based on SERP data from SEMRush, we found that longer content tends to rank higher in Google’s search results. The average Google first page result contains 1,890 words." That's almost 2000 words, not 500 as you mentioned. 100 word posts don't even count as posts, never expect Google to rank them well.

2, Having pictures doesn't mean anything. Are they re-used stock photo images? Do they provide any value?

3, What keywords are you targeting, have you done keyword research, if yes what did you do?

4, Did you build any backlinks? If not, you have to start, but building backlinks is only worth anything if you have high quality content (at least 1000 word posts I'd say, depending on the niche of course) and if you target keywords that you have a shot at ranking for.

Could you answer these questions so that we can help more?

Thanks,
    Steve

5. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It is advisable to do promote your articles on various high traffic micro-blogging websites to generate more traffic on your website.

Manish.ebiztrait, May 5, 2019 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i think you should try some facebook ads and maybe you will get some sales ,make also some testomonial youtube videos and link them to your website .Dont rely only on seo as its a risky game

Spartan14, May 6, 2019 IP