1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google site coverage Bug

Discussion in 'Google' started by Abdullah Razee, Apr 28, 2019.

I am having an issue of indexing my sites's images so frequently and finding no-follow tags on those images. Don't have any idea where Google crawler is finding those no-follow tags from. But my Search Console's coverage tab is burning with 140 errors! And all of those errors are from image urls.
    I guess this is a Bug which is hunting a lot of users.

Abdullah Razee, Apr 28, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No clue how to solve your problem, but problems like this ALWAYS happen whenever people reinvent the wheel instead of improving the wheel. Google recently fixed their webmaster tools WHICH WERE NOT BROKEN. Instead of IMPROVING a WORKING tool, they discontinued a WORKING tool and replaced it with a BROKEN basically USELESS tool. ONLY stupid people fix things that are NOT BROKEN.

Wish I were rich enough where I could spend HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars to build a WORKING tool, then later throw it in the TRASH, and spend HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars to start all over again, and again, and again, ad infinitum.

mmerlinn, Apr 28, 2019 IP
  3. Abdullah Razee

Abdullah Razee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm afraid that is the case. Don't know what Google is trying to do! But liked what you wrote.

Abdullah Razee, Apr 28, 2019 IP