1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Platform

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Fireworx, Apr 24, 2019.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, where is the content so we can help you?

mmerlinn, Apr 25, 2019 IP
  2. Fireworx

Fireworx Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have any code to show you- if that is what you can.. I am trying to find out what options there are for replacing marketplace payment functionality< as commonly provided by Paypal, with blockchain technology:

On a Marketplace-type website, when a customer buys an item belonging to one of the sellers on the marketplace, a small percentage of that payment goes to the Marketplace.itself as payment for the seller being able to list their item on the marketplace.
    Can payments be arranged in this way using the QR code?

and, if they can’t,

Can something called a Smart Contract be used to arrange payments so that a small percentage of the payment to the seller goes to the Marketplace?
    If the answer to the second question is “Yes”, is a smart contract something I can write myself or do I need someone professional to write it?

Fireworx, May 8, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I noticed it a long time ago, certain posts do not show (and the profile is either hidden or shows incorrectly). I am guessing it's something within the post (probably a code or tags) that makes it happen.

qwikad.com, May 8, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I asked you where your CONTENT was, NOT anything about the CODE that displays the content.

mmerlinn, May 10, 2019 IP