1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. guetteur

guetteur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi @tomksoft
    i have this message "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support"
    sent email to support with my username and email but no one responding.
    i have same username as in this forum :)
    pleas help
    thanks.

guetteur, Apr 23, 2019 IP
  2. wyvern2

wyvern2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to add my streaming site that has 10k visitor/day but it was rejected with no content reason.. lol?

wyvern2, Apr 23, 2019 IP
  3. brighybrighy

brighybrighy Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF this bastard close accounts because you have DMCA recorded adult real life cams . voyeur amateur videos. Pay attention if you receive DMCA notice this bastard close your account. Request your money daily.

modify your terms and tell users that you close accounts if they have DMCA notice

Your account has been suspended due to violation of our terms.

https://www.popads.net/terms-of-service.html
    There are no DMCA info, also what terms i vioate you if you no tell about that ?

WTF are you DMCA agent or advertising money machine ?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    brighybrighy, Apr 25, 2019 IP
  4. ahmede

ahmede Member

Best Answers:
    You sure? I have doubts they will close accounts on a DMCA claim.

ahmede, Apr 25, 2019 IP
  5. brighybrighy

brighybrighy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i'm sure, i receive few notification about my site on popads DMCA, after that website was rejected, and after 1 day account closed. Note that, i have records with bandi cam of amateur voyeur websites like spygasm voyeur house

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    brighybrighy, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  6. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can see my employee has resolved it already.

PM me your domain.

Any why are you lying? Here is what really happened:
    1. You received a number of DMCA complaints in the past which you ignored.
    When you did that, system automatically rejected your website which you happily resubmitted for review and got approved again.
    2. At some point, you got a new DMCA complaint, but you decided to respond to it that the DMCA complaint requires mediation (ie. that is for cases when DMCA complaint is bogus/incomplete).
    3. As you have requested mediation, I looked into it and saw the DMCA complaint is fully valid and the proper owner of rights provided us a valid complaint. What was your point of the mediation request? Wasting my time I guess.
    4. Basing on the fact that you purposely ignored DMCA complaints in the past and then requested DMCA mediation on a perfectly valid DMCA complaint, I have decided to ban your account.

So, the lesson is - if you ignore DMCA complaints and send valid DMCA complaints for mediation, this bastard will close your account.

tomksoft, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  7. brighybrighy

brighybrighy Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, i just clicked on that notice, you ban me because i clicked on notice ? what do you need to make ? to delete my videos? so no, i use other network but you just make your position of advertising and don't be police of websites.

I share amateur adult videos, no minors no animals.

And update your terms to know other users about your problem with that.

8. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Not like anyone reads ToS, but I assure you I could find a point you broke.
    Anyway, you got banned for repeated avoiding of DMCA complaints. And yes - what you were supposed to do was to either remove the pages listed in the complaint or remove our adcode from these pages. And unfortunately, I have to be the police of websites. If I ignore DMCA, sooner or later our PayPal account would get closed which would pretty much mean end of PopAds.

tomksoft, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  9. brighybrighy

brighybrighy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok now i understand the situation.

10. Dat Tran

Dat Tran Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Popads @tomksoft
    My name is Dat Tran and my account is banned now. Its dattran7302 ( ).
    I thought my account was banned because of creating multiple accounts of popads. But actually, I didn't mean to create multiple accounts. Three days ago, I tried to deposit into Advertisers account via paypal. But was not accepted and received notice

But I am using chrome on my laptop and wifi. Not any of those above. So I emailed for help, but the reply was 2 days later.
    In the meantime, I tried to create 2 more accounts and tried to deposit a total of $ 20 into those two Advertisers accounts. Hope to get more traffic to my websites.
    And now I realize my account has been banned. I did stupid things.

This is my fault, I want to write up here to apologize to popads for that. I didn't do it on purpose to make any money by popads, I just want to get deposit fast and get traffic to my website. I hope you can give me a chance and I promise not have happen again ever. Thank you :(

My account: dattran7302 ( )

Dat Tran, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  11. ahmede

ahmede Member

Best Answers:
    This happen to other people and they still go on. You can be as legal as you want. I know for a fact media.net forced me to switch from paypal to payoneer last month. Maybe experiment with other processors. But you know better. Good luck man!

ahmede, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  12. brighybrighy

brighybrighy Peon

Best Answers:
    That is problem because 90% of pop publisher are pirate webmasters, it seems like it's a notion of time before it forces to remove sites one by one like me.

brighybrighy, Apr 27, 2019 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You were not banned for multi account, but for referral fraud (ie. referring yourself to get extra 10%). I am afraid in this case, the decision is final.

I know some adnetworks do that, but I doubt such approach would help in all cases. Thank you!

We have huge publishers with user uploaded content and they just respect and handle DMCA complaints properly. We have such publishers that deliver tens of millions of impressions a day and we literally never got a single DMCA complaint on them. So yes, it is possible to work like that.
    If you behave like megaupload then you end like megaupload.

tomksoft, Apr 27, 2019 IP
  14. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @brighybrighy If you're hosted in a hosting company that ignores DMCAs, even so.... you are not safe...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    MadKelevra, Apr 28, 2019 IP
  15. brighybrighy

brighybrighy Peon

Best Answers:
    Why ? I'm not host any file. all files are hosted on 3rd party video streaming.

brighybrighy, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  16. barasii

barasii Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft please lift this limit from my account (barasites) or at least let me change paypal account one more time so I can withdraw my money, I have been working with you for many years and have more than $1400 balance to withdraw.
    I get this error when trying to withdraw "You have exceeded available limit of different PayPal accounts assigned to your profile. Please contact support." Your support just told me to use one of the old linked accounts but ignored that I told him the old accounts are no longer functional. There is no info about this limit nowhere on your website, not even in terms of service.

barasii, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  17. AlbEagle™

AlbEagle™ Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    i have tray to withdrawals but i can't, show message "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support."
    Please help my Username: AlbEagle

AlbEagle™, May 15, 2019 IP
  18. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    Hii
    I use Adcode PHP Library on my website and setting Delay Between Popunders to 120 which mean 120 sec pop per ip. But seems like the setting is not working because the script keep generate pop when my visitors open new article / post and there is no delay.

Example:
    visitor open 10 article in 20 sec their time in my website, then popads will generate 1 pop for every single article their opened in the site, which mean 10 pop for 10 article.

Could you please fix this issue soon ?

sexyshare90, May 25, 2019 IP
  19. genius777

genius777 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft

Hi, Tom,

Can you please help me out with a slight problem. I made a deposit several days ago and it got suspended because I deposited from a different country that I'm registered from. I made a deposit from my home country, I can provide any document for proof if needed. I created the account when I was living in Ukraine, but now I'm back to my home country, which is Georgia.

username: aroshidze

I already wrote to support, but really need this solved asap. I need to run ads before the champions league final.

Thanks in advance,

G.

genius777, May 27, 2019 IP
  20. Vladislav Tolmachev

Vladislav Tolmachev Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi, there is very slow payment by WIRE, allready waiting more than 1 month, username Vladislavik

Vladislav Tolmachev, May 27, 2019 IP