1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Taking Order in Fiverr for Copywriting?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by sibermarka, Jan 7, 2019.

For many years, I have been providing copywriting services for my clients and for some seo agencies. I wanted to do business on Fiverr in this area. I've created different GIGs several times. But even though the months passed, I didn't even get one order. How are you doing business in Fiverr, what are your recommendations?

By the way, my GIG is like this: https://www.fiverr.com/sibermarka/write-text-and-article-in-seo-compatible-format
    Thank you in advance for your suggestions

sibermarka, Jan 7, 2019 IP
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr has sellers in top-rated, level 2, level 1 category.
    As a newbie, you stand no chance among these, unless you are creating a website for $5, no one is going to order you.
    You can read lots of articles, people claiming to earn $1000 per day from fiverr, but when you will check their account, their last active date will be a year or 2 year old. So basically, people are asking friends on fiverr to create jobs, give feedback to be on level 2 at least, from there you will be visible to others.

c4cyber, Apr 21, 2019 IP
  3. sambusiness

sambusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    that's right, but can you give me a solution or a good alternative

sambusiness, May 11, 2019 IP
  4. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are many ways to get a client.
    You can apply as a response to job add or simply give your ad in the services section.
    You will find people here who will stalk for no reason or talk bad to you. But simply ignore them.
    If you have a PayPal account, simply suggest that you will write content for them in X niche(s) and take 50% advance.
    Don't give free samples, as people will take and run.
    Every serious client is okay with 50%. So, no advance, no work.
    For samples, check other people ads.
    I work at a very low cost at this isn't' my main source of money. So, don't worry what others are charging.
    You should charge only what you are comfortable with.
    I hope this would help.

c4cyber, May 12, 2019 IP