1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

#Trump20

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 10, 2019.

Are you planning to vote for Trump in 2020?

I did on #Trump16 and I sure am again on 2020

#Trump20 :)

Look forward to connecting with more like minded people on here a well. :-D

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 10, 2019 IP
    jrbiz and Karen May Jones like this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're assuming that we're all eligible to vote...

Some of us are damned glad we're not American

[​IMG]

sarahk, Apr 10, 2019 IP
  3. MichaelAaronTaylor

MichaelAaronTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    No assumptions on my side.

I ask for those who are and I also said looking to connect with those like minded people.

Again no assumptions but nice try though.

You clearly are making assumptions as to what I said and I am damn thankful you can't vote and are not American lol.

Please move along and stop trolling me now ok.. Thanks..

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 10, 2019 IP
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The east coast Americans are burning them servers up!
    My last born will be turning 18 in 2020.
    The first Prez I ever voted for was Clinton, but it didn't really count because of the state I live in. :)
    I think Trump will go another round. Honestly, I don't know how he handles that fkn job, it looks like a nightmare!

Karen May Jones, Apr 10, 2019 IP
    MichaelAaronTaylor likes this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I voted for Trump in 2016 and will do so again in 2020. He is the first president since I started voting (1972) that is not beholden to lobbyists, bureaucrats, big money donors, etc. He also is the first president since Reagan to actually do what he promised to do on the campaign trail. But, the most important thing that he has done (besides the economy, tax cuts, judicial nominations, and de-regulation, of course) is to call out the fake news media who have previously had a free hand to lie and deceive and negatively impact elections for decades. E.g., they dragged the Kenyan across the finish line in 2012 because he would have lost (mostly due to his bogus healthcare scheme) otherwise. I do not believe that he will be able to eradicate them (they are like a bad case of athlete's feet that you cannot completely cure) but he has certainly done them much deserved damage by outing their lack of objectivity and honesty.

Beyond that, when you think about what the Swamp and the Fake News media has put him through with their bogus plot to take him down the past two years, I am in awe of his perseverance and fortitude. Can you imagine if the thin-skinned Kenyan who always lashed out at the slightest criticism had been hit with such an array of pressure and tactics? He would have folded up like a cheap tent.

Trump has had an impressive performance to date and should be rewarded with re-election. If nothing else, it will be fun to watch the Left's heads all explode next year when they see that their 4-year temper tantrum did not work.

jrbiz, Apr 11, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn and MichaelAaronTaylor like this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, Trump has just suggested that we should begin releasing all of the overflow illegal immigrants directly into the sanctuary cities scattered around the country. These are the cities and towns that have proudly indicated their desire to welcome these people into their neighborhoods and protect them from deportation. The lamestream media is now howling in protest that Trump is proposing this as way to punish his political enemies. But, how could this be "punishment" since these illegal immigrants are all good and productive and worthy of being here, anyway, according to the Left? They should be embracing this idea and praising Trump for it, shouldn't they??? :rolleyes:

jrbiz, Apr 12, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn and MichaelAaronTaylor like this.
  7. MichaelAaronTaylor

MichaelAaronTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL I know right! So awesome to watch how all of this unfolding.

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are right, it is fascinating to watch, but for some of us, it is "deja vu all over again." Reagan, one of the country's greatest presidents ever (e.g., his battle against the evil Soviet empire freed 700 million enslaved Eastern Europeans) was pilloried by the lamestream media throughout his first and second terms. Not as virulently as Trump has been attacked, because back then the lamestream media wanted to pretend, a little bit, to be objective (they have dropped that façade entirely now and are openly the propaganda arm of the Left) but still Reagan was treated like a villain in most press reports. The lamestream media was miffed when he not only won re-election to a second term and then went absolutely out of their minds when the elder Bush won Reagan's "third term" after that. They could not understand how a majority of Americans could embrace Reagan policy so deeply when they continuously had been presenting it as evil and worse.

It is the same now, except that with talk radio, Fox News, and social media, the lamestream media has lost the ability to control the narrative. They can still do this with the nutcase Leftists and the low information voters, but they have lost the important ability to discourage the center and the Right by making them think that the kooky Leftist policies are what the mainstream of America is all about. Trump, with his Twitter account and savvy political instincts, has greatly diminished the lamestream media's ability to influence and they are losing their minds over this fact.

As evidence, look at the attendance at any rally that Trump holds. These folks are energized, excited, and raring to go out and win the next election for Trump. There are never enough seats for the people who show up and lines of thousands remain outside every venue. Do you hear many comparisons of his crowds versus the crowds going to see the clown car of Democrat candidates out there? It is what the lamestream media is not reporting that provides insight into the real stories out there.

jrbiz, Apr 13, 2019 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, it has really gotten interesting. Two stalwarts of the Fake News Media, the NY Times and the Washington Post have just published stories confirming that the FBI tried to plant undercover spies in Trump's campaign, something that they ridiculed Trump for saying for the past two years. This is a story that they would ordinarily not cover because it points to potential crimes and malfeasance committed by the Swamp and the Kenyan's White House. Remember, the Kenyan weaponized the IRS and got caught, so it is not much of a stretch to believe that he also weaponized the FBI/DOJ and the espionage community to help Billary's attempts to keep power and their dirty secrets safe in the Left's hands. In fact, I think that they realize the looming danger and are taking their first steps in anticipation of this investigation leading right up to the Kenyan and all of his political thug co-conspirators.

It's likely a two-pronged approach being orchestrated by the Left: one, try to tarnish well-respected, career-professional Attorney General Barr's reputation with theatrics in an attempt to weaken any potential indictments to come and to get out in front of the news to spin it your way and to also salvage some credibility when the real stuff hits the fan later this year or early next year so that they can do what they can to minimize the perp walks that the Kenyan's people will be taking (e.g., saying that it's now old news, sob stories for some, etc.)

They are obviously very worried and should be. The Inspector General's two reports are due to be released in the June timeframe. They will be the first indication of how serious and how high up these crimes go.

jrbiz, May 3, 2019 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Quick Update: three of the Kenyan's henchmen -- Comey, Brennan, and Clapper -- have now lined up in a circular firing squad and are all pointing their fingers at each other. Trump just gave the Attorney General the power to declassify intelligence documents which, some are saying, point to these three and others facing criminal charges. Panic mode on the Left has ratcheted up, of course.

I am wondering which of these three (or perhaps others) is going to be the first to crack and begin cooperating with investigators. Probably any one of the three can implicate senior people in the Chicago Political Thug White House that existed under the Kenyan. And, make no mistake, that White House was run just like the Daley/Chicago Political Machine (remember, the Kenyan actually appointed one of Daley's sons as his Chief of Staff) so the corruption and conspiracies were organized and known at all levels of the organization. Stay tuned for more developments in the weeks ahead. Going to be fun. :)

jrbiz, May 25, 2019 IP