1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a SEO tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by My Small Store, Apr 3, 2019.

Hello, today I'm using Serpstat Plan B and I like the tool.
    I'm hiring someone to assist with SEO (building links etc.) and I need to give him access to Serpstat but my plan has one seat only.
    I could upgrade but it rises the price by 100% and comes with features I don't need like 400,000 pages to audit, 2,000 tracked keywords, branded reports....
    I looked at others like SemRush and Mox Pro, they have the same types of $$$ upgrade to just have 2 seats.

Any recommendation for a similar SEO tool but more a-la-carte pricing? (I'm tired googling :))
    Thank you

My Small Store, Apr 3, 2019 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then just give access to your plan/account. I mean if you hire a professional than he or she will make the most out of the account than you obviously.

mrb1129, Apr 3, 2019 IP
  3. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    There is no seo tool for that goals.
    Backlinking is only possible with manual performing of real person that will provide that service for you.

Orol, Apr 4, 2019 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this is an SEO "company" you hired, I'd run. They should have their own accounts with several SEO tool providers (SEMrush, ahrefs, etc).
    Tell him it costs money to make money and get his own account to use. Or give him screen shots of what he needs.

kjh-08, Apr 18, 2019 IP