1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug I want to delete my marketplace item, please !

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by programmer_best1, Apr 1, 2019.

Hi,

i listed website for sale in the marketplace here, but it has been sold on sedo and not through the forum here. so the new owner of the website would like to request a removable for the thread from the marketplace here, because of the public replies & the public discussions about the website in the thread.

Url : https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/coding-core.2847352/

Please help,
    Thank you.

programmer_best1, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know thread removals are only implemented due to violations and are not done due to requests. Please keep in mind that all content belongs to, and is the sole property of DP and not of the authors.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  3. programmer_best1

programmer_best1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far i know "marketplace" is not threads !! its a "business marketplace" !! ... please consider my request regards the sale agreement with the buyer !!

programmer_best1, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You're wrong, it is a thread, @Spoiltdiva is correct, thread deletion is only done if it violates the terms of the forum. What effect does the replies in the thread have on the new owner anyway?

According to whois you still own the site, why are you claiming it's sold?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    malky66, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I counted 6 (!) exclamation marks, my advice to you is:
    (1) Take a valium
    (2) Pour a stiff drink
    (3) Chill out

Smyrl likes this.
  6. programmer_best1

Best Answers:

Screenshot attached from sedo, i don't claim anything dude. The website already sold for $10k. the status of the sale is "in progress." !!

so right now the thread which i posted in digitalpoint and the replies of the guys who tried to hunt the website for very cheap price are corrupting my sale, because the new buyer refuse to make the payment before making sure that the thread is already deleted !!

have i made a mistake when i used digitalpoint marketplace ??.. guys i am using the website since the very beginning since 2009 and now i am asking for help about a deletion of an item which i posted and i need to remove !!.. that marketplace post is corrupting my sale right now because the buyer refuse to make the payment without the deletion of it !!

Attached Files:

7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    He's probably just a timewaster, does he want you to remove the listings from Namepros and flippa as well?

malky66, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  8. programmer_best1

Best Answers:
    he seems to be a serious buyer for me. just please understand that he only requested a deletion for the marketplace listing here, because of the public replies and the public discussions about the website which underestimate the website value !!

please help me guys about this case !!, the marketplace supposed to help the members to "do" sales and not to "corrupt" sales !!... please help, just my sale depends on your help right now !!

thank you for your understanding !!

9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @malky66 I'm sure you've been called your fair share of names in the past (as have I), but as of today you are officially a "dude".:rolleyes:

10. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently your cognition level is way to low to even use DP for anything. When you signed up, YOU STATED THAT YOU HAD READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS OF SERVICE for DP, AND AGREED TO ABIDE BY THOSE TOS. Now you want to RENEGE on your CONTRACT with DP.

DP owns EVERYTHING that you post anywhere on DP and the TOS that YOU agreed to CLEARLY state that. You have NO RIGHT TO DEMAND or even request cancelation of the CONTRACT YOU agreed to when you signed up.

If you don't like the TOS, you have ONLY one option, QUIT POSTING ON DP, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

mmerlinn, Apr 3, 2019 IP