1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on selling video ads

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Conor Murphy, Mar 30, 2019.

Hi Guys, just looking for advice on this if possible. Basically, I create custom video ads (mainly for dropshippers) and sell them to people looking to buy ads on facebook groups/instagram etc. I would like to get away from this and start actually creating a business around doing this. I would like to setup a website where potential clients can visit, view some of my previous work and video ads I have previously created and then order and pay for a new custom ad from me all through the site. The would basically have an option of 3 different types of videos they could order (in three different price ranges) Is the best way to do this just setting up a wordpress site and using woocommerce for stripe payments etc.? I am good at creating videos but absolutely useless at web development (even using such an easy platform like wordpress!!!)

Does anyone maybe have a link to a good tutorial that goes through this or am I better off just paying someone on Fiverr or something to create it for me, thanks!

Conor Murphy, Mar 30, 2019 IP
  2. MyLead-Global

MyLead-Global Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is really easy to install and use, so you'll be able to handle it. In addition, you can find thousands of free themes, so you can fit the theme that you like the most. There are also thousands of plugins available for wordpress to help you with sales, and e.g with SEO optimization, which may be useful in the future.
    So yes, if you do not have experience in building websites, I would try with wordpress.

MyLead-Global, Mar 31, 2019 IP
  3. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks...yeah I have started on Wordpress now using a paid theme (was only like $14) its so much easier then I thought and pretty much have my site setup already, cant believe I was going to pay someone to build the site!!! Thanks for the reply anyway

Conor Murphy, Apr 1, 2019 IP