1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPX-Traffic Scam Alert - Augusto CPX-Traffic - May Peterson CPX-Traffic [SCAM ALERT]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by saadhussiensaad, Mar 27, 2019.

Hello,
    I have had a contract with CPX-Traffic manager named Augusto that he'll bring me traffic and I will pay him on a CPA basis.
    I signed the IOs and sent him $1000 through Paypal - Which he insisted to get it through Payoneer or Webmoney Only!-
    After a month of sending the money they were only able to provide me with 5 conversions!!! 5 conversions in one month totalling about $10 from the $1000 I sent them!!!
    After I asked them for a refund, they came up with a lot of excuses not to pay me back my own money!
    It's been about a week now and I still didn't get my money back from them.
    PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM CPX-TRAFFIC, THEIR MANAGER AUGUSTO AND THEIR AFFILIATE MANAGER MARY ROSE.

Here's a proof of my Paypal payment
    [​IMG]

Here's the leads I received from them for the last month
    [​IMG]

saadhussiensaad, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  2. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get in contact with them using digitalpoint ?

izlik, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to read about your financial loss, but you really ought to have insisted on some kind of a trial/tryout period before sending them that much money.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 1, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.