1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Adderal To Boost Productivity?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by t1ckold, Mar 20, 2019.

?

Would you ever microdose/take low-doses of a stimulant to boost productivity?

1. Already Do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. No

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
    Maybe not the right section, sorry i'm new! But when it comes to business i'm not new, got into it young, at 14(coding, basic marketing concepts..etc) - as time has passed and i've gotten to know other people down the entrepreneurial path, i realize alot of them are using drugs. Some microdose to boost creativity, must i came across were using stimulants at very low non-recreational doses to boost productivity, with seemingly good results. What are your opinions on the use of microdosing/low-dose stimulants to boost productivity? I'm actually considering giving it a try.

t1ckold, Mar 20, 2019 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would stay away from any stimulant, large or small dose, for purposes of productivity or creativity. That said, I drink caffeinated drinks every morning (mostly tea.) Most other stimulants come with one side effect or another and I have never known anyone to benefit from longterm use of any such drug. And any productivity or creativity benefits that people think that may get from using drugs is completely in their imagination.

jrbiz, Mar 20, 2019 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What could possibly go wrong? Who cares about sleep depravation or paranoia? Weight loss and your teeth rotting out on you...who cares? As long as it increases productivity. It's all a question of priorities right? Oh by the way the stuff is psychologically addictive, but no big deal huh?;)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 20, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd be looking at why your productivity doesn't meet your "ideal"
    For my kids, it was because they had undiagnosed ADHD and their minds were all over the place. Add ritalin and voilà - distractability reduced, productivity soars, exams passed, life looking "normal".
    If it's just that you already have "normal" and you're greedy for more then @Spoiltdiva is right, consider the side effects, consider the long term effects and talk to a medical doctor about the right option.

sarahk, Mar 20, 2019 IP
  5. t1ckold

t1ckold Peon

Best Answers:
    This isn't a random thought i plucked from thin air. I'm well aware of all the long term side effects of stimulants, however when it comes to prescription amphetamines, the data on the long term effects(assuming doses are kept low)is actually already clear, they don't do much harm. They have very dose-dependent reactions. A low dose is very different from a big dose, however as far as addictive potential goes even at low doses that can be an issue, however if one is strong minded and already living a good life i don't see why they would throw it all away to get high. Research has shown many times now addiction isn't just drug related(perhaps in the case if opioids it's a different story)but for drugs like cocaine/amphetamines..etc addiction is largely a result of an unsatisfactory life, those who by their standards are satisfied tend not to spiral into addiction.

I will be honest and admit there is an element of greed to this. I have made it this far without stimulants however would like a boost. Not looking to take recreational doses that make me feel high. Do you mind me asking, what side effects have your kids experienced from the use of stimulats to treat their ADHD?

t1ckold, Mar 21, 2019 IP
  6. Diego Flores

Diego Flores Peon

Best Answers:
    Adderall helps a lot. It will boost your metabolism to the sky

Diego Flores, Mar 21, 2019 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    A truly unintelligent and uninformed post. What it will "boost" is agitation, excitability, stomach pain, loss of appetite, weight loss, fast heart rate, headaches, dizziness, insomnia, dry mouth, mood changes and nervousness....." to the sky".

Spoiltdiva, Mar 21, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. Jake Solinski

Jake Solinski Peon

Best Answers:
    I took Adderall for a couples of years literally just because all of my friends were taking it and I felt left out or I was afraid to get behind in school. My doctor prescribed it to me without really asking any questions (which is extremely wrong!!) and I started taking it daily. At first I thought it was great, I felt energized (more like hyper really) and I felt really focused but it was JUST a feeling. I was actually scatterbrained, could not concentrate on one task at the time and could not sleep at night anymore. I started losing weight, get very irritable and depressed. Turned out it was all from taking adderall. The comedown was so terrible, I would sometimes take double my normal dose just to make up for it.
    My mom and sister got really worried that I was becoming addicted and they bought me several natural alternatives to Adderall. I don't know why I didn't do it in the first place. I tried several products and finally settled on the Herberall one. It's really great, I have been taking it for 4 months now and I don't take the Adderall anymore.
    If you need something to boost your productivity this is the answer. It gives you energy and makes you focused like adderall does but it has no side effects! (it cuts my appetite a little but that's about it). Please don't take adderall especially if you don't have adhd. It's a dangerous drug and there are alternatives out there that are much better.

Jake Solinski, Apr 23, 2019 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    OMG @Jake Solinski that's just awful. How disappointing that your parents were so negligent! You were a child, the adults around you failed you.
    It's a Class A drug here and you need all sorts of paperwork and official approval before a pharmacy will dispense it.

sarahk, Apr 23, 2019 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Testimony from someone who has used it. Case closed....next!

Spoiltdiva, Apr 23, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  11. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's definitely something I've considered but I have a very addictive personality so have avoided it until this point. I've heard Adderal withdrawals are brutal. I'll just stick to my strong black coffee.

dcristo, Apr 24, 2019 IP
  12. webbp0int

webbp0int Peon

Best Answers:
    getting of adderal is the hardest part. not worth the struggle after

webbp0int, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  13. SugaTensho

SugaTensho Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea TBH i really would not do anything at all bro its not worth it, its addictive

SugaTensho, Dec 29, 2022 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If it was addictive then people with ADHD wouldn't have problems remembering to take it.

sarahk, Dec 30, 2022 IP
  15. Chris LaFonte

Chris LaFonte Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a few friends who use the drug. It seems to work fornthem, but I've never tried

Chris LaFonte, Dec 31, 2022 IP