1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Someone Stalking Me on My Life Progress

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 16, 2019.

Today, when I was at the ATM. I saw that someone is standing beside it and the card did not ejected out. I didn't read the Chinese word and press no on the ATM screen and the card came out. And I ask the man to take his card. But it seems that this man is suspicious as he is lingering there and holding his phone. And that, every time they would watch the progress I make in my life and try to aim on me for example planning a robbery.

I had only sit in the empty shop where the nuns from the library work in the shopping mall rented and now a robbery nearly happens. But they are not the only problem, there are Christians from the Harvest church roaming around the shopping center and stalking on the people, they try to contact people to convert them whenever they passed by one. That day, I was just using the power outlet in the empty shop and someone put an Eucharist on top of the power outlet.

Yesterday, I was approached by a woman who asked me If I need a health checkup. Every time the Christians from the nearby church stalk the area, I would see dogs lying in front of me while walking. I hope that Harvest Church JB will no longer operate there so that those Christians will stop stalking me. I hope they would move the machines back upstairs and not downstairs as robbery is more likely to happen in the basement level. Someone has also gotten a lot of amulets from the temple and these amulets are no good - they are causing something bad to happen to me. I hope this problem will be solved soon.

6 years ago, I went to 7 eleven and buy a slurpie and then I buy it again. I am never going back there because I know someone there is doing something fishy on me. I learned my lesson and I am never going to buy slurpie again. After buying slurpie, I frequently see the sign of 777 and sometimes 666. And I heard them talking about marrying and getting into relationships - instantly, I know that they are planning something evil on this on me. I hope these people never succeed in attacking me like that. The Christians would always scout the area I visit and then after that, bad things will happen.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Zirkon Kalti, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  2. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow.... after reading this i don't know if i should crack up or just take this serious, it made my day.

Also, why am i thinking of 0777 and 0666 and chmod when i read this about signs, maybe i should just take that as a sign or something like that... :p

izlik, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you would stand on your FEET instead of on your HEAD, you would have seen the TRUTH, that is, you would have seen that the signs read 'LLL' and '999'!!!

mmerlinn, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  4. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The restaurant that I said I walk pass and feel like something is falling on the sky - a feeling of panic and bad things always happen when I walk pass, is Hwa Mui restaurant in Taman Sutera Utama. There is a woman who work there. My elder brother took me to the restaurant before. And he does not like anything that I eat, even at home, he does not like me to cook. My mother also does not like me to eat or cook at home. She said I can cook but her face always turn gloomy like she is in a bondage when she sees me eating or cooking. And my brother, he does not like anything I eat, commented about the restaurant.

And because he hates me, bad luck always happen that way, and the next, the restaurant close down for a renovation. I had no peace. Wherever I go, people always do things that way as they know what I am thinking. And also all seems to go not well when I was in my mother's car or my brother's car. Like I should not be using their stuff otherwise bad things will happen.

She is not my real biological mother but she doesn't consciously know that. My father never told her that I was handed over by my real biological mother when I was a baby. I think there is a sister but I took her place. She is gone for some reason and my father did not tell her. But I feel that she knows it, subconsciously, yet she would think the other way. My father left when I was in form 1 secondary school and never came back. I remember my brother used to not talk to me but one day he opens and start talking. I believe that it would be better that he don't talk because I see that he could be in a critical condition if he talks to me.

He grow plants at home - he likes to do gardening but sometimes I think he does gardening with a motive to harm me. He said because he has an infection and says he can't go to the supermarket to buy veges and can only eat the veges he grow. But, he uses his urine to fertilize the plant, I told him it is wrong to do that. Sometimes, I think he did this on purpose - because I can feel something tingling whenever I go to that house because of the urine on the plant. And that, when I hang my clothes, they are getting black dots like mold due to the exposure to the urine.

And I also told him that not to buy appliance from China that are especially cheap, but he did not listen. These appliances from China are made from cheap materials that can harm health and lead to kidney problems. But he says he just want to win - he always use the word win - when he takes me out to buy something - cause I have no car - he says let's go to win. He says all he wants is to save money.

I also have another brother, I think he is older than me by 1 year. But no one knows that. He would always try to cause problem for me - every time I had a bit of money - he would get drunk and he and his wife would say they want to separate - sometimes they pretend to separate to stage something and he would do some charms to create obstacles for me.

Zirkon Kalti, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  5. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Chinese woman with the bun behind who work at Hwa Mui Kopitiam is following me to the aeon big Sutera mall shopping center on the day I would go to the ATM. She always wear the red restaurant shirt uniform when she follows me. Its like she has some spites against me. Now, she changed her plan, and is following me everytime my mother fetch me to some places. Because my mother hates me, she sees this as an opportunity to follow me. Maybe she pray to her god first before she follow me so that I get hurt in some ways when she follow me. And, I saw that they changed the food court name to Restoran Uncle Wang, the owner of the Hwai Mui Kopitiam. It was that day when she couldn't follow me successfully, and that I go to the food court to buy my food. The next day, the food court banner name was changed to Restoran Uncle Wang. Wang means money in Malay.

Zirkon Kalti, May 14, 2019 IP