1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Keyword Ranking is Fix before 2 months What Can I do ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dimsindia, Mar 11, 2019.

Hello Experts,

My main Reason to write this thread is my keyword ranking is fix before 2 months and i already applied many methods but no result so kindly help me for this issues. I m waiting for your positive response.

dimsindia, Mar 11, 2019 IP
  2. bradshaw

bradshaw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are may be two point which cause your keyword ranking is not improving. So please first check your keyword which you are targeting on right page and right category or not, if you are not targeting then target only close relevant page and category.

Second point is that optimize page content according to your keywords, content length should be min 500 words.

bradshaw, Mar 12, 2019 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What methods exactly are you talking about? Can you elaborate?

There is no such thing as a minimum word count. As long as the post serves the exact purpose of it. Words counts can be 10 or 10000.

mrb1129, Mar 12, 2019 IP
  4. bradshaw

bradshaw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So how can you describe about service and product in 10 words.

bradshaw, Mar 13, 2019 IP
  5. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I said it has to serve the purpose of the post. If the product description needs 500 word article then so it be.

Say you wrote an article about 'how to successfully redirect from a sub-domain to the root (or main domain) through .htaccess'. Then a simple 3 line .htaccess code is enough for the post.

mrb1129, Mar 13, 2019 IP