1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Long time member, banned account?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by LivinEz, Mar 4, 2019.

Hi all,

I'm posting on behalf of my partner's account, Work Smarter (https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/work-smarter.811203/). They've asked me to reach out to support because they were recently banned and can't figure out why. They have been a member of this forum for years, and have been careful to follow all the rules and TOS to keep their account in good standing. Please let me know so I can pass the info along. Thank you!

LivinEz, Mar 4, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Accounts are for individuals so I'll start with being concerned with your use of the word "they".
    They will have been notified about why they were banned and how long the ban will last.

Oh, and while they might be a long term member they've only made 33 posts - hard to ask for preferential treatment based on that.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2019 IP
  3. LivinEz

LivinEz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for responding. I was asked to make this post because they don't know why they were banned -- apparently the email said that they broke the rules but didn't say which rules, and they'd like to know which rule was broken. Is there anything they can do to get the ban lifted? No rule breaking was done intentionally.

They may only have 33 posts, but sincerely appreciate and wish to be a part of this community for years to come, with plans to be much more of an active member.. and said they'd like to make a donation to Digital Point for $200 so the staff can have some pizza today :)

LivinEz, Mar 5, 2019 IP
  4. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    *$200 is too small. Make it $20.000 or more and they may think about it. ;)*

*I'm kidding btw.

Arick unirow, Mar 11, 2019 IP
  5. LivinEz

LivinEz Peon

Best Answers:
    Any update on this? Can you please help us?

LivinEz, Mar 12, 2019 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Looking at your/their posts I imagine the ban was for duplicate/shill accounts when trying to promote your/their clickbank affiliate programs, stop playing dumb, the ban was for good reason and you know it.

malky66, Mar 13, 2019 IP