1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Should be sorted. Also, I have just pushed new adcode update.
    It should fix issues with PopundersPerIP as well as the Delay between pops parameters. It also changes few things related to opening prepop which should reduce bad experience to minimum.
    I am observing our charts for any negative impact of the change, it should automatically update for all publishers within 2 hours.

tomksoft, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  2. thanhnghia244

thanhnghia244 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi @tomksoft
    I'm your publisher since few years. I have an account: thanhnghia244, my email: and I have trouble while withdrawals: "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support."
    And I have sent email to with subject: "Not allowed to make withdrawals for an account: thanhnghia244" from an email:
    Please help me.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    thanhnghia244, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  3. z2i

z2i Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    withdraw works again! Thank you tomksoft

z2i, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  4. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At least for me its the same annoying pops...
    PopundersPerIP and Delay between pops still dont work with adblock and without it
    Using AdBlock I still get those popup blocked on chrome warning
    At least for some reason my Kaspersky ont catch your pops as a virus anymore while using it + AdBlock
    My system Windows 10, Chrome 72, AdBlock

I will check my stats (bounce rate, prod, time on site) in the end of the day to see how it goes..... Maybe its just me

Can we get the option to disable prepop?

MadKelevra, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  5. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Sorted.

Indeed, I have updated the adcode only for non-adblock traffic that's why. Will get it updated shortly.
    There will be an option to disable prepop yes, it is already added, just need to add it to Code Generator.

Are you using pops from any other network? You should not be getting popup blocked warnings on Chrome ever. We are using the userActivation API (available in latest Chrome) that allows to us check if popup can be opened before opening it, so there should be no popup blocked messages.

tomksoft, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  6. PLL

PLL Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi @tomksoft

I am publisher for years and never had any issue with popads platform but since yesterday this error message popup : You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support.

My username is : Legrand

Thanks Sir!

PLL, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  7. PLL

PLL Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks you Boss!

Your withdraw has been sent for approval.

PLL, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  8. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Those warnings is displayed only using Adblock... and yes, I am only using popads

MadKelevra, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  9. akira_w

akira_w Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear tomksoft ,

I am publisher for about 7 years , your site keep pay , very good site !
    But since Friday, February 15th 2019 stop auto withdrawal and show me not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support !
    Please help and thanks a lot !

My username is : akira

akira_w, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  10. king_anubis

king_anubis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi @tomksoft

I'm publisher for 2 years and it's first time I have any issue about payment. I have the same message as alot of people here "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support".

My username: jcalmeida

Thanks!

king_anubis, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Sorted.

You're welcome!

Are you on Chrome 72+?

I see that my employee got your account sorted already.

Sorted.

Also, it was brought to my attention that our adcode is making "topmostlayer" when it shouldn't resulting in worse user experience. I have just fixed that and will be pushing updated adcode for adblock and nonadblock within 1h.

tomksoft, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  12. bearbbs

bearbbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @tomksoft
    I am a publisher. The first question about withdrawals.
    “You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support.”
    My Username: bearbbs
    Please help me.
    Thank you.

bearbbs, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  13. harsha98

harsha98 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi @tamksoft
    i m a publisher and my email id is
    its been a long time i posted on this page but i didnt get any reply, i was with popads for more than 4 years suddenly my id was disabled because of duplicate accounts and every time when i send a email to the support the only reply is ur account has disabled because of multiple account and thats is all i never get any reply even if try it 100 time they never reply, please check my user name is harsha98

please help

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    harsha98, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  14. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:

MadKelevra, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  15. Ziobomba

Ziobomba Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello @tomksoft

Hi i'm a publisher for years and today i tried to make a withdrawal but I got the message saying "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support"

My username is: FedericoPagliarello
    Please help me
    Thanks

Ziobomba, Feb 27, 2019 IP
  16. edutzugaya

edutzugaya Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @tomksoft i still can't get trough with the problems with the popads, i've been trying all the options in the code generator, still nothing works. The delay and the top layer are 100% not working and i don't know what to do anymore and loosing users because of this. I've been sending messages to support with no answers to this yet, so maybe you can look into this, user edutz ... Thanks in advance.

edutzugaya, Feb 27, 2019 IP
  17. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Sorted.

I am sorry for that, seems like your account was hacked and that triggered multiaccount detection. I got you unblocked, please reset your password.

Either you have another code on your website that tries to open a popup or you have some browser extension doing additional popup blocker.
    For Chrome 72+ we use userActivation API which allows to check if popup can be opened before issuing window.open.

I can see that my employee has already handled it.

There were issues with these features, but I pushed and update like 24h ago and things should be better.
    The delay settings works, however - if you embed inside an iframe any website that also has our code(for example openload), you will be getting ads from both codes. Delay is managed with cookies so it is per-domain. If there is another domain(in iframe) opening ads then your delay won't matter.
    TopmostLayer - in the new code this feature does not respect user setting, but is automatic. In case our code detects that your website has any iframe, object or video tag with width/height more than 100px, it will automatically enable the topmostlayer.

There is one new behaviour that might be looking similar to topmostlayer and is related to links with target=_blank. If you click on such a link and an ad is meant to be display, clicking on the link won't work at the first click.
    This is done to avoid popup blockers, as most browsers won't allow to open multiple new tabs/windows at once.

tomksoft, Feb 27, 2019 IP
  18. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This might be the reason because I am seeing those warnings on chrome.... I use base target=_blank as default..., so, the first click going nowhere and got blocked by Chrome... this is really annoying

Regarding "delay settings", I dont have any iframes, any embed... even so, it wont work on my site... I have set Delay Between Popunders 43200, (1 each 12 hours / 2 per day)... And both pops opens with clicks in a row

Also, do you have any idea when publishers can finally disable these new functions?

MadKelevra, Feb 28, 2019 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    OK, base target=_blank is not supported at this moment, but will try to add that functionality today.
    For Delay Between, did you experience the problem with default advertisement or real ads?

tomksoft, Feb 28, 2019 IP
  20. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    You tweak so much that cpm further go down. I have steady $0.22 and after you doing all this sh1t its now $0.12! Good job tweaking your codes!!!!!

charice.preston, Feb 28, 2019 IP