1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm new to Adsense And I Need Help!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Martin Adsense, Aug 25, 2018.

Guys This Is My Personal Brand Website http://martinandreevskipublic.com/ I'm applied for adsense 2 days ago i self wrote my own text its nothing copyright i have privacy policy but , they disaproved me for some policies. I have 5 Posts for begining and 2 Pages what should i change or edit or do something to make them approve me

Martin Adsense, Aug 25, 2018 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    All I see is a huge PayPal donate button, you won't get approved with that.

malky66, Aug 25, 2018 IP
  3. Martin Adsense

Martin Adsense Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I decided to start new completely brand new web bro.thanks anyway

Martin Adsense, Aug 25, 2018 IP
  4. Sara Alfred

Sara Alfred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I am new to this search engine optimization field and Adword plays an important part but after going through all the replies many people have got different budget but as a beginner can any one help me by telling what basic amount is required as a startup for a beginner like me. Thanks

Sara Alfred, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking how much do you need to spend on AdWords to get your business name out?

How big is your budget per day? If it's small then start with a low bid. If your niche is less popular, even $0.10 can get you enough clicks throughout the day. Keep in mind that your keywords and ad quality score / relevance will determine how much your bid will be. As a rule the higher the quality score the lower your bid is.

qwikad.com, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  6. Thomas9

Thomas9 Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont like adsense. I would try to find something better. But if you earn more money with adsense than with anything else, I would stick to adsense.

Thomas9, Feb 27, 2019 IP