1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Key phrase is not coming on 1st page of google

Discussion in 'SEO' started by virtualsunil, Feb 22, 2019.

Hello,
    I am the webmaster for eresourceerp.com. Initially the keyword "erp for manufacturing industry " was on 1st page of google for landing page https://www.eresourceerp.com/erp-for-manufacturing.html but now its gone to 2nd page of google. please help me to bring this keyword on 1st page of google. I tried on page and off page techniques but nothing is working. Please help me in this regards.

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks,
    Sunil Nair

virtualsunil, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "erp for manufacturing industry " is NOT a keyWORD, it is a keyPHRASE. THIS particular keyPHRASE has FOUR keyWORDS.

That is probably PART of the reason it is not showing as Google may have demoted it because your META keyWORDS, are NOT keyWORDS.

mmerlinn, Feb 23, 2019 IP
  3. joseph350

joseph350 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should continue building powerful Do-follow backlinks and check whether your Do-Follow links are broken or not using SEMRush software. Do-follow links can help your site stay on the first page of Google or other Search Engines. Try to build Do-Follow links through guest blogging, SEO forum posting.

joseph350, Feb 23, 2019 IP
  4. virtualsunil

virtualsunil Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any more inputs?. please suggest.

Should i remove meta keywords ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2019
    virtualsunil, Feb 24, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    I can't answer that.

However, what I would do is to REPLACE the keyphrases with a list of comma separated words relating to the site, preferably words that actually exist on the pages which have the corresponding the META tags.

mmerlinn, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to figure out what you need to do to rank on the first page, is to analyze the competition in the #1-3 or so spots. Determine all their on-page and off-page data and hopefully "one-up" them to outrank them. This is the best way, as Google is "telling you" what they want with the top ranking pages for any given keyword, no guessing. It may take some on-page tweaking or maybe a few authoritative backlinks, after analyzing you'll know.

kjh-08, Mar 5, 2019 IP
  7. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check if you have used the key phrase in your titles and meta tags.

MilesWeb, Mar 7, 2019 IP
  8. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Huh? HOW in the world can he check meta tags for key phrases when there is no such thing as a meta tag for key phrases?

However, you did tell him to check his title for his key phrases, which is EXCELLENT advice.

mmerlinn, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  9. CheapHost

CheapHost Peon

Best Answers:
    You might benefit from signing up to Google Webmaster tools to check if there is an issue with the site. The keyword appears to be most searched in India @ 150 searches per month...so should not be a difficult one to rank for

CheapHost, Mar 26, 2019 IP
  10. Neemt

Neemt Peon

Best Answers:
    "I tried on page and off page techniques but nothing is working"
    What have you tried?

Try to shorten your meta title and meta description. They are way to long and remember to have the phrase/keyword you want to rank in the meta title and meta description.

Neemt, May 24, 2019 IP