1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why email marketing its so important

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Oct 13, 2018.

If you try to make money online and you research online its almost imposible to not find something or someone that tells you to build an email list .
    Now i tell from start i am not an expert on email list but i will tell you why you must build one

1. For example lets say you drive traffic throught youtube and you promote an affiliate offer ,from 1000 of visitors you will get 1 or 2 sales ,this its just an example its not exact ,you make 2 sales but that and the rest of clients visits your offer and leave and you dont have theyr contacts nothing

2 Lets supose you have a video and you build a list on description link .Suposing you get 1000 visitors you can get 30 or 40% conversion rate depending on your landing page .So from 1000 visitors you get 300 leads in your email ,then you can make also 1 sale or 2 by putting an offer on your thank you page and you have 300 people who you can target them long time

Hope this helps

Spartan14, Oct 13, 2018 IP
  2. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is most important tool at present situation.
    If you email lots of people about your product, they can remember you and your product easily.

dipal76, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  3. joseph350

joseph350 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I’m not so expert in Email marketing. But how much I know about email marketing is it’s the best means to convert people into your visitors, customers or buyers. Through email marketing, you can target your planned audience in inexpensive and effective way and can track how far you’re successful in this marketing using email marketing software. And from this, you can also customize marketing policy.

joseph350, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  4. Ben Frost

Ben Frost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is some reason why it is not the best anymore:

-> “spam”- if you want to email your customer base you need to receive permission from them. Even though you may have this permission, some people still consider any commercial email spam. If you send too many emails -- and "too many" varies by a person -- you can give the customer a negative view of your company

-> deliverability issue - your email may not reach its intended audience

-> shutting down your website - when several customers report your emails as spam, the email provider may report you and your company to your Web host. If the host agrees that you may be spamming people, it could shut down your website

-> design issues - if the emails aren’t formatted correctly, users won’t be able to view the email, therefore deeming the e-newsletter useless. File sizes are also something that needs to be considered, due to the fact that if the images embedded in the e-newsletter are of a large size, the email will take significantly longer to load, therefore losing the interest of the recipient

-> resources and skillfulness - for successful email campaigns, businesses must ensure that they have the right copy, design, and database. If organizations don’t have the resources and skills in-house, they would need to outsource some of these elements, which would result in an extra cost

Ben Frost, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  5. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you offer as an alternative to email marketing?

JoeSpirit, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  6. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can use chat bots and push notifications but nothing can replace email marketing think of Alex becker he makes millions of dollars with email marketing, Anik singal he has 700k + emails and makes over a million each month.
    Joe a supplement seller has grown to 100 million in just 18 months just with email marketing.

ankush mittal, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  7. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all when you have an email list you have full control over your business let's say you are running a YouTube channel and tomorrow Google is going to shut down your YouTube channel so your business is going to completly come to an end but if you do have an email list then you can simply email to your list and can still make money.

the second thing can also be the LTV the long term value of your customer as an email subscriber is going to you very high especially when you are running ads these days as ads are getting costly and costly in those cases you can simple build an email list and can can keep on promoting them for a long time and you will be able to see 30- 40 x Returns.

ankush mittal, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  8. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    • Email marketing is easy, effective, and inexpensive method of marketing. It helps business owners to reach a large number of consumers without spending almost a penny on messages.
    • With email marketing you can get into touch with your visitors or clients personally. You can let them know that how your product is beneficial for them.
    • You can measure the results straightforward with email marketing. There isn't any guess work, when it comes to measuring your marketing results.

MilesWeb, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  9. Ultrabasic

Ultrabasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is important for few reasons.
    It can boost your sales
    It can boost your page views
    It can boost your blog visits etc.
    When you first enter some "popular" site or maybe on the website of "popular self promoting youtube" first thing you will se is big pop up with something like "download free ebook" "download pdf file of 5 ways to become ultra rich" or simply just subscription to "newsletter" what ever it says you will be prompted to enter your e mail address, when u enter it you are hooked just like little fish. Automated mails will be sent to you in 3-7 days interval and they will drive you crayz, every 3 to 7 days until you purchase something.
    Basically email marketing drive people crazy until they makae action you want its a win win

Ultrabasic, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm aware of that. I was simply wondering what Ben Frost uses as he seems down on email marketing.

You consider being driven crazy a win-win?

Actually, I don't think that an email sequence really drives anyone crazy if they're interested in the solution that the product offers. And if they decide they aren't interested after all they can always unsubscribe.

I do wonder recently if the sequence is as strong as it once was. Are people becoming oblivious of the messages? Is it possible that a current and personal news type broadcast works better? I see that technique more often lately.

JoeSpirit, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  11. Ultrabasic

Ultrabasic Peon

Best Answers:
    We are not saying literally drive people crazy but they would rather click on your email for curiosity to see what is going on and probably do some actions but more unlikely to unsubscribe trust me
    email marketing is extremely powerful u will get inside people's mind

Ultrabasic, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  12. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think email marketing is very important for notifying about products and company. I was sending almost 28000 email ,which almost 90% reached inbox and rapidly i wad reply 2 phone call from 1st mailing.Hope i will get more leads after Re-send mail for communication.

RomanEpo, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  13. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    The majority of people won't respond to the first communication. It often takes at least 7 mailings to get a person to act. That depends on the quality of the addresses you're mailing to, of course.

JoeSpirit, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  14. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm collecting all info from authentic source and trying to send them actual information for business communications and building relationships.I hope to get lots of reply.

RomanEpo, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  15. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    You and every other marketer...

JoeSpirit, Feb 23, 2019 IP
  16. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So, you are saying that the only time one MUST build a list is when people are viewing and not reading? The rest of the time, according to you, a list is OPTIONAL?

All bullpucky from start to finish.

mmerlinn, Feb 23, 2019 IP