1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds is scammer! Stay away from them!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by DeanWenchester, Feb 13, 2019.

Why:

1. I am running PropellerAds CPM and CPS smartlinks (Direct Ad) with media buy.
    On their official website, write this: (Direct Link ads are suitable for all kinds of sites and media buyers. )
    https://propellerads.com/blog/monetize-any-traffic-with-direct-link/

But the CPM smartlinks are not any quality feedback, so we don't know how the quality is of media buy.so we can't optimize it.

the whats is smartlinks? smart mean optimize by network ! if quality is bad , they can feedback to media buyer. but they are not!

2.I am running few days and has received the first payment with paypal , but when I am scale they blocked my account with any noticeļ¼

3.I send email and online message explain what happened, they just talk we cant be restored my account and without any evidence! Don't give you any chance to explain and block the email and online massage like this ( with old account cookie is blocked):
    upload_2019-2-14_13-18-50.png
    My account blocked yesterday , today is payment day ,but they are not any notice before block and no chance to explain just tell you is invalid activity , then they block the email and online message ( with old account cookie ), I just media buy with smartlinks.

DeanWenchester, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  2. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your English sucks Dean Wenchester! Looks like you are the scammer here . You need a warning BEFORE they block you? They just told you invalid activity!

bale, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  3. DeanWenchester

DeanWenchester Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry, English is not my mother language.

DeanWenchester, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  4. Tim Werfel

Tim Werfel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don't need to apologize! total scam, I got many email to cooperate. with 0.02$ CPM no reply from their support

Tim Werfel, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  5. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heard about them, but it is quite sad with all these reports flying around, kinda soils their reputation (that is if they have one). I expect someone from the Propeller ads crew to respond to these issues raised, quite frankly his English is not up to par, however, I could still pick a thing or two, and again the screen shot explains it all.

So hey! Propeller Ads peeps, any one in the house? please get in here and answer or resolve these issues or forever hold your peace, and you do that- then we will be compelled to see you as Scammers who are only out there to further their own selfish interests.
    So be quick and lets get to hear your own side of the story!
    We waiting.....

chinemeremz, Feb 25, 2019 IP