1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indonesian Woman Spying and Stalking on Me

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Thread deleted.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Zirkon Kalti, Oct 12, 2018 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    She was crying because you were accusing her of doing what is only in your head. You are paranoid and instead of getting help for this, you hope that God will get revenge for you. Get some help, and good luck to you.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 12, 2018 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  3. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Bangladesh man is no good. He and another staff is targeting on me, pretending to come up when I am eating outside, checking the bathroom, when he knows I want to go there. That day, when I was in the toilet, I saw in the toilet bowl, pictures of two lungs uneven made by ashes from cigarettes. He knew that I had problems in my lungs, I am OK now, but my body used to be misaligned, and I think this is why he draw the lungs not even but one taller than the other. The bathroom is a public toilet. I also saw him taking newspapers in.

That day, I didn't lock the door tight, and a Malay man keep pushing door trying to get in but I push back and lock the door. He knows what I am thinking so he knows where I am going. I think he is also trying to take photo of me. I just hope they could rent rooms or apartments equipped with private kitchen and bathroom with balcony at normal price, not the hotel price, instead of bunk beds. I also hope they could provide mailbox services.

Then, I don't have to sit outside and eat and let the worker watch me on the CCTV camera. They don't provide any place for cooking or eating so I have to sit on the bench. And also, I don't know whether can use the electricity there to cook, they also remove the filter water tap.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Zirkon Kalti, Feb 9, 2019 IP
  4. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do not generalize people!

maldives, Feb 10, 2019 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Where are you from? Are you on vacations or something

robyries, Feb 11, 2019 IP
  6. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest that this matter is in the hands of law enforcement. It'd be safer that way for both parties instead of coming to us here. I hope all is well.

Joshie, Feb 11, 2019 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    She is not merely "having fun" but rather is suffering from various mental health issues. We have all seen her posts written in the past. Pandering to her or suggesting that it's all some kind of a lark on her part in no way helps her.
    Tough love given in a respectful way is what is required here.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 12, 2019 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.