1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC for small websites?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Sycrid, Jun 13, 2018.

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on here, but over the last year I've developed a website and it's live. I'll keep the URL hidden for now, but what I'm wondering is if anyone knows of any PPC advertisers who are happy with websites that generate small amounts of traffic. I appreciate this is not their normal market as it's low exposure but more often than not people start websites from nothing, so any ideas?

Adsense keeps rejecting me, for the reason of there’s not enough content, or since I'm terrible at design (perhaps they think it's still under construction). Anyway I get about 1-2k page views a month and around 10 members per month at the moment. It's an multiplayer text based game which I've built and I'm continuing to build, and I'm not looking for income really, just a place holder so if it becomes more popular I can then generate an income from it (if I'm lucky).

Any advice is appreciated.

Regards,
    Sycrid

Sycrid, Jun 13, 2018 IP
  2. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Take a look at Adhitz and Eleavers. Studads is also an option, but ads may not be available for all countries.

Eleavers might be the best option as you can see where your visitors come from and the CPC rate for each country.

FindMyDIY, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  3. Sycrid

Sycrid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks FindMyDiy, i stumbled across commision junction and i think they might work for what im doing.

Sycrid, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  4. ancer

ancer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just had a go with eLeavers. What I learnt :
    1. that you can price your click cost at midway level and then monitor the average cost per click. I think that for each geotargeted location, the cpc varies. Am I right to say this?
    2. Watch out for the Avg Pos of your ad once you've activated it. A position of between 1 - 4 should be enough to get more clicks. The more you put your cost per click, the higher the position and visibilty of your ad. Mind you clicks don't usually convert to sales.
    3. Great for affiliate direct linking and list building.
    Good luck!

ancer, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sycrid.

Your niche is entertainment; your traffic is too low for this niche.

Adsense (or any other CPC network) is not good for you.
    You should try CPA & Affiliate programs ..

Affiliate programs: Amazon
    Try to find good game affiliate offers and promote them on your site, it will work...

CPA: CPA Lead ,PeerFly, Clickbooth, MaxBounty &....
    (In short CPA Affiliate Marketing requires users to click on an affiliate link and complete a desired ‘action’. The action can be anything which can be in the form of filling a form, signing up for an offer, completing a survey, downloading software, etc. Advertisers generate leads through CPA Affiliate Marketing and Publishers get paid for generating a lead. It is as simple as that.)

nikipink, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  6. Terungwa

Terungwa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Monetizing traffic is one thing that most publishers find difficult especially when you see Adsense as the only source of Ad network and monetising option. I will advise you search and try other smaller ad networks that have less requirement. it will sure be better for you

Terungwa, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  7. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Sycrid, 5 years ago I started with a small traffic too, I dont think Adsense is not good for you - start to monetize the site with referral links and bring some organic traffic, after a few weeks your site will grow to also try to get CPA from at least 2 networks, with ads are safe and will not start to worry about legal and policy. I took a risk and use many advertisements such as Pops and banners.
    So dont give up!

this is your business, you should have time to manage the site and life to bring money .. My journey was long time ago and now I can see the sky..
    I can recommend too companies : Ad-Maven for Pop traffic and pubpush for Push notification

Good luck!

harleynash, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  8. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would also add some more content. Maybe descriptions of the games. Both ppc companies and search engines love content. Maybe add some game related articles to the site. Just make sure they are unique.

allout, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  9. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the info - very useful! also, congrats for your work - keep it up!

ultra_sweet, Jan 29, 2019 IP
  10. Florin_Tribalad

Florin_Tribalad Member

Best Answers:
    You can use native ads, work good for low traffic.

Florin_Tribalad, Feb 5, 2019 IP
  11. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You just need to find a network that accepts small sites. Not too many of them out there.

FindMyDIY, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  12. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tribal ad not paying anymore?

NewXclu, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  13. Florin_Tribalad

Florin_Tribalad Member

Best Answers:
    Tribal ad pay and have many new features for mobile traffic to grow revenue. But I answer at this question with native ads from my personal experience. For example Adnow not have minimum requirements.

Florin_Tribalad, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  14. jamesandersonicb

jamesandersonicb Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, you can use PPC in every kind of website mostly e-commerce website used PPC.

jamesandersonicb, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  15. Ric Sean

Ric Sean Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also consider buying bulk traffic from traffic seller website. Maxvisits work well for me. They give a professional traffic tracking counter too.

Ric Sean, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  16. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you need to check why your ads sense account is not getting approved. 1k to 2k traffic for Adsense is good. You can try native ads on your website.

danish001, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  17. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's been a month since you post the thread, I would like to hear from you! what have you done? it was any approval to use native ads?

harleynash, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  18. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    Look for content.ad as they easily approves fresh website which have potential to grow into big website.

degreubiwa, Feb 28, 2019 IP
  19. bmfarukzaman

bmfarukzaman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are the top 20 Amazon PPC/Amazon Advertising agencies worldwide???
    I need a list of digital advertising agencies who also provide Paid search services like Amazon, Google, etc.

bmfarukzaman, Apr 23, 2020 IP