1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Photo Editing business worth?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Jan 18, 2019.

I am planning to start a photo editing business. I am planning to develop a site. My plan is to provide service from the list below for now

1. Clipping path service
    2. Background removal service
    3. Multiple clipping path service
    4. Ghost mannequin service
    5. Color correction service
    6. Photo restoration service
    7. Raster to vector conversion service
    8. Photo cutout service
    9. Drop shadow service
    10. Photo editing service
    11. Image manipulation service
    12. Deep etching Service
    13. Image masking service
    14. Photo retouching Services

Does this business will worth me? Will I get client? Any tips/suggestions from experts? Where to find client? Any suggestions, please.

Thanks

Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Jan 18, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you started a business plan?
    Are there local companies who need your services?
    Have you done this work professionally before? If so, how did they get their customers?

sarahk, Jan 18, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  3. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all i don,t recommend you to start website first go and get clients by cold calling to Youtubers, to website owners and other peoples like that.

Because often times when we just create a website, we design a logo and we do everything most of the business don't even get success.

so what I will recommend you jfirst visit a lot of websites, visited to the youtube channels and get their email and then simply send them a message that you will be doing the work for free for them for frirst time and if there will be there any chances that they will need the work in the future then you can really contact you.

After you are going to do this you will come to know whether there is demand in the market or not

thereafter If you can get clients you can simply create a website design your logo and can do all of those things.

But first you get some clients to just find whether there is market for this or not.

ankush mittal, Jan 19, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Does that ever work?

sarahk, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  5. Jannatin Nayem Sourav

Jannatin Nayem Sourav Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion. Which website you are asking me to visit? Would you please clarify?

Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  6. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for
    for which you think that they need pictures and you can edit for them.
    and you can go to any website in any niche because everyone is posting on social media and you can edit and create pics for them.
    tell them you will do it for free and will they give you future contracts if they like your work.
    you just need to know whether people need that or not, will they pay for it or not.

it actually works but its a numbers game you may get 90 rejection from 100 but actually 10 will be worth it.
    a good friend Matt of mine has grown his software company to six figures no penny spend on ads just cold calling, the way exactly i told you.
    and you can search on youtube about Iman gadzhi and sam ovens they all started cold calling to get initial orders.

and one more thing you can do is to have a referral program ex. you get a client you can tell him hey get me one more client and i will give you 50% dis. and 3 clients 2 months free something like that.
    just think about it 1 client refers to his family and friends get you 2 more clients, those 2 refer to 4 , then 8 it really works you may lose some money from 1 client but in long term you will get 10 times more money.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2019
    ankush mittal, Jan 19, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  7. Jannatin Nayem Sourav

Best Answers:
    This will happen after getting a single potential client. But you have not answer my question. Which sites you was suggest me to visit?

Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  8. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The services you offer sound good - you offer pretty much everything a customer may want related to photo editing.

The part you need to focus on is the marketing side of things.

- How do you plan on getting customers?
    - Is your pricing competitive compared to other similar service providers?

If you are in US/EU/UK, it is a great idea to contact local businesses in your area. Get a flyer or business card made and drop them into local businesses, homes, etc. Photo editing services can be used by everyone, not just businesses.

In the photo editing business it is very important to have a clean and appealing looking site. Customer's may judge the quality of your services based on how your website looks.

I wish you the best with your venture mate - You can make some good money if done right (-:

Sphor, Jan 26, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  9. AlexRendon

AlexRendon Member

Best Answers:
    If you love doing all this, you should create a youtube channel instead teaching folks how to do this exact thing themselves using accessible tools. Build an audience with value, then you could either promote software tools that help get this done, or even better create your own photo editor software one day. Here is where the serious money is and separates you from the majority. I personally outsource these gigs to Fiverr.com. It's low priced and an abundance of providers. Just my two cents.

AlexRendon, Jan 30, 2019 IP
  10. Jannatin Nayem Sourav

Best Answers:
    Do you taking similar service from fiver? What service you are taking from my list?

Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Jan 30, 2019 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:

What the hell is cold calling a youtuber? You mean spamming someone by sending a private message?

NetStar, Feb 1, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  12. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Consider getting a Model Mayhem account. A basic account is all you need to add some examples of your work. This would primarily be for photo retouching. You can use your Model Mayhem page for your online portfolio.

FindMyDIY, Feb 4, 2019 IP
  13. Jannatin Nayem Sourav

Best Answers:
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. I don't have any idea about Model Mayhem account. What is this?

Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Feb 4, 2019 IP
  14. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its a network for people in the photography and modeling business. A photo editor on this site would be a retoucher.

FindMyDIY, Feb 4, 2019 IP
  15. trentrez

trentrez Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very good business in 2019. You don't need any companies what will give a job. You can work as a freelancer.

trentrez, Feb 10, 2019 IP