1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this laptop ( i7 8750H) good for me?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Isa Al, Feb 2, 2019.

Hey

I am currently using HP laptop (HP Laptop 15-bs0xx) with Core i7 7500U with 16GB RAM but my laptop is becoming so slow and laggy when I open a lot Google Chrome tabs ( 25 or so) as I do some work online. Also, when playing for example Fortnite, the laptop heats up and the fans keep on working until I exit the game, which I can't even play in high definition without getting laggy.

I am thinking of buying a new laptop (FX504GE) with i7 8750H + 16GB RAM and Nvidia GTX 1050TI.

So is it better than my current laptop? and do you advise any other brand or laptop with a bit better specifications but not a much higher price?

Isa Al, Feb 2, 2019 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    25 or so tabs? Cmon dude, that is a lot of tabs open at the same time lol and that requires a lot of memory. Just look at your Task Manager every time you open a new tab. What graphics card do you have currently? If I was upgrading, I would definitely want something better then a 1050TI.

dcristo, Feb 2, 2019 IP
  3. Isa Al

Isa Al Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I run some blogs online so a big portion of my work is checking news and using the browsers that's why I always have a lot of tabs open. I checked the task manager already and saw that Google Chrome consumes around 50% of my memory. So I am not sure if upgrading the laptop would also help.
    and any recommendations better than 1050TI? I am not very experienced in such stuff.

Isa Al, Feb 2, 2019 IP