1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. vannc

vannc Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey ! i'm totally a newbie. Register for a clickbank account; thinking of being an affiliate. Clickbank mentioned that they are reviewing my account. Do you know how long will this review take?

Thanks in advance for answering =)

vannc, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  2. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many people who are earning more than $10000 from Click Bank. All you need to do is you should choose the products carefully and promote them using SEO and PPC.

Web Spero, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  3. Bahamut

Bahamut Member

Best Answers:
    How money I can start with Clickbank?

Bahamut, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  4. muliaprimanta

muliaprimanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @vannc : Usually there is no review from Clickbank. You can start promoting a product after registering as an affiliate. Maybe there is something wrong with your account, so you should contact the support
    @Bahamut : you don't need money to start promoting Clickbank product. Registration is FREE. After registering you can put the affiliate link in your own blog, forum, video, social media, etc.

muliaprimanta, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  5. vannc

vannc Peon

Best Answers:
    @muliaprimanta: they replied saying At this time you are ineligible to open a ClickBank account. Regrettably, we are unable to make any exceptions at this time.

=(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2016
    vannc, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  6. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Asifur Rahman Rakib Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of my Clients are using Google adwords for promoting Clickbank products by me. If you want to make money quickly from Clickbank , You have to take paid marketing like social media campaign, Google adwords and others .It help you to reach your products to targeted audience very quickly.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  7. Raiser Wellens

Raiser Wellens Peon

Best Answers:
    Why are you so confused? The reason that the most people don't make money online is because they don't act quickly in life. You probably heard a lot of strategies and methods but how much of them did you tried? I'm going to give you one simple trick right now Go to CB and find a good product in order to get a sale you need traffic so go buy a solo ad on udimi. That's it, here is my method for making money online i hope this will work ;)
    Just start implementing these strategies fast or you will never succeed online.

Raiser Wellens, Dec 30, 2016 IP
  8. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I made almost $1000 a month with clickbank as a vendor 2 years ago. I think it was because I had a good product. I didn't promoted it with a long landing page like most vendors seems to do. I promoted it using free products I was distributing.

thedark, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  9. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before you can make that amount be ready to have huge advertising budget.

Mr victor, May 7, 2018 IP
  10. Bannerizer

Bannerizer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah with ClickBank it's possible to make this much....

Bannerizer, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  11. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can also make that kind of money with a huge mailing list.

planck, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  12. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    Highest CB earning as an affiliate was in 2013... $7K+...

Abraham Cherian, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  13. zCodeSystem

zCodeSystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Several of our affiliates are doing 10k+ now in 2018 not 2013.. In fact much more. that's the power of recurring sales.

zCodeSystem, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  14. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am new also this affiliate, can anyone help me or share whit me some tips and give me suggestion how can I earn money from here..it will be so kind for me.
    Thanks

nekabloggymedia, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  15. zCodeSystem

zCodeSystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are the tips based on our offer, but they apply to other offers as well. hope it helps!

Adding "review" or "scam" to product is a sure way to get easy traffic from Google when people look for the product itself and might check the reviews before buying.

Here are what most successful review blogs are doing:

1. Make a honest review. Buy or get a review copy first, show the knowledge that you have used the product yourself and WON yourself. Prove that product works that's why you honestly promote it.
    2. Make a video review. Nobody likes to read long texts, make a quick video like here http://wiseguycovers.com/zcode-system-review/ showing how you used the product. If you are too shy to be on camera, get an actor spokeperson on fiverr.com for $5 :)
    3. Make a "What is inside" so called "unpackaging" video showing what they get.
    4. List PROs and CONs honestly, if you praise too much people will think it's fake
    5. Make sure you are also building a list, add signup boxes, optins, exit splashes.
    6. If you are a newbie to coding use Fiverr.com to get cheap coder to install wordpress review blog for you!
    7. Make sure your review site is SEO friendly and has proper mobile optimization and keywords installed
    8. Cloack your affiliate links under redirects, nobody likes to feel like they are taken advantage of.
    9. Put some zcode widgets and predictions widgets on the blog to provide extra value.
    10. Sometimes you can give direct link to checkout page if you want to bypass the salespage. But in this case your blog must have a strong call to action to force people buy.
    11. Provide extra bonuses and gifts if people buy by your link
    12. Add comments to review and pre-fill it from comments so it's not looking empty. Some negative honest comments is better than "cheesy" fake comments.
    13. Remember people love revealing "SCAM" and other shocking terms. So make sure start your blog like "INVESTIGATION" as "is it a scam or a real deal" kind of review.
    14. Add some pages with real helpful value for people, for example teaching how to use Line Reversals, Oscillators or other free bonus tools. For example http://zcodereview.net/zcode-system-line-reversals/
    15. Make sure to provide good support, people like to buy from people who CARE and provide support.

And have fun and great sales!

zCodeSystem, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  16. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have made $10000 in a month.

And it will be a pleasure to share tips and tricks.

There are two things if you do have money then you can simply run the paid traffic and you will be able to go 0 $10,000 per month very quickly.

But what if you have zero money to start.

When you have zero money to start the best way is to start a YouTube channel and just start providing value there every single day and at the same time in every video give a call to action hey check out the free pdf or free training in the description and then from there you can simply start building email list.

And when you will be having an email list you will be able to make much more money than just $10,000 per month.

In order to go from zero to $10,000 and beyond only goal should be build an email list as big as you can.

You can go to Quora and start answering questions over there and in the end you can link out to your Youtube video which will be promoting your freebie offer and you will get leads from there.

otherwise you can directly link to your landing page where you are building your email list.

and also you can post on the forums help other people and at the same time you have the signature that will help you to generate leads.

My biggest secret of making more than $10000 per month is having an email list because that will help you to get a consistent income even if someone is going to shut down your account you can still make money with your email list.

ankush mittal, Jan 19, 2019 IP
    chalice likes this.
  17. caligurl

caligurl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.. you can ABSOLUTELY make more than 10k per month. You could make 5k+ per day. I have done it! There are some great tips right above here. Just make sure you're building your email list so that you can continue to market to them over and over.

caligurl, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  18. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you promote only clickbank products or do you also work with other affiliate networks?

planck, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  19. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i made over 10k dollars from oct 2018 to dec 2018

indiasbull, Jan 28, 2019 IP
  20. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How did you do that? Was it Facebook Ads?

chalice, Jan 28, 2019 IP