1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How soon to offer product on home page - buy in first? Other thoughts?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Frznrth, Jan 22, 2019.

Hi
    I'm a speech therapist. My site https//speech-therapyathome.com tries to sell home speech programs to parents. I haven't had very limited success so far. My biggest question at the moment is how soon to have my Call to Action button on my home page (assuming it should be on my home page). Right now I try to "buy in" parents first with the button at the bottom.
    How would you set it up?

Any and all thoughts much appreciated. I'm definitely not a web designer or marketing person - I've lots to learn.

Thanks for the help.

Frznrth, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  2. Frznrth

Frznrth Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry the link is: https://speech-therapyathome.com - told you I need help ;)

Frznrth, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The short answer is yes. You need to grab attention with a few paragraphs and a clear call to action then have a buy now button at the end of the page. Don't make the page super long though. I've seen online sales pages that if you print them out they'll have 4-5 paper pages. Don't do that. One small page is plenty.

qwikad.com, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  4. Frznrth

Frznrth Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. Is what I have so far getting close?

Frznrth, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  5. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Had a brief look at your site and it looks good. My only issue is i didn't find the sales page very attractive. It's not unattractive, but it could be more appealing to customers.

You could try these tips out:
    - Have a "View Speech Programs" button as the first thing directly under your title: Helping Speech and Language Grow". I had to scroll to near the very bottom before i saw the shop button. Its nice to give customers the option to go directly to browsing your products - a lot of people don't read big paragraphs like the one on your homepage

- Attractive "Buy" or "Purchase" buttons on your sales page. On your product page, there's nothing really telling the customer that they are going in the right direction to making a purchase. I had to click on some of the images not knowing if it would take me to the product page, although it did. A "View Product" or "Buy Product" at the bottom of each product image on your products page can go a long way

Sphor, Jan 26, 2019 IP