1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenuehits Scam ( Intango )

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ernesto5, Jan 21, 2019.

Hi ,
    One of account manager of Revenuehits ( intango ) suggest to me to make a test for minimum 21 euros / day with payment terms : NET0 monthly ( 10 days = 210 euros / +240$ )
    The first incident : he wast time since the 1 January (everytime he create a new excuse to cancel the payment ) , sometimes don't wanna reply and after many messages he decide to pay me in 15 January only 205$ even i ask him to add the rest ( 35$ ) he refuse and told me the traffic was not OK ( btw i give him all infos and stats for the last 2 months before he make the deal ) , even our deal was only 2pop/24h he set 3pop/24h and sometimes unlimited capping
    If they can't people with the suggested price why they make a deal ?
    So i lose 35$ with him, also i lose the 3 days after we stop the deal ( i was waiting for optimisation in the new ads network )[​IMG]

Still no answer !

Ernesto5, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  2. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty bad, all his job is to give you support.

Why do youkeep sending him your traffic?

tajb88, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  3. Ernesto5

Ernesto5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to update that all went good in the end :)
    We had some misundserstaning or just bad communication regarding the rates, I think that eventually the support I got with more than OK.
    I will definitely recommend working with RevenueHits (Intango) In the future.
    Thank you RH!

Ernesto5, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  4. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    glad to hear you managed to figure things out in the end :) I was a little surprised to read your first post in this thread, as I knew them for being a professional company :)

ultra_sweet, Feb 1, 2019 IP
  5. ShaunSizemore

ShaunSizemore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is a very strange post. the title also misleading the users

ShaunSizemore, Feb 4, 2019 IP