1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why You Should Ditch Your Ecommerce Website

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Erictee, Jan 19, 2019.

Hi, I'm Eric.

For over two years I've attempted to set up several Ecommerce websites that would fail.

I struggled a lot to understand why all of these other people were so successful and I wasn't.

It wasn't until recently that I figured out the fundamentals of why this all works and how I can make money too.

If you think that it's your website that's going to makes sales then you're wrong. Don't worry though because you're not alone.

If you are making sales, then you're probably spending a lot on FB Ads, Google Ads, or whatever source you're using to direct traffic to your site.

So that's about it from me.

I encourage all who agree and disagree to share their thoughts.

Erictee, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1) I DO think that my website makes sales for me.
    2) I AM making sales, and have been for 12 years, and I have NEVER spent a single penny advertising it. ALL I do is CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT. Content is what my customers want, content is what drives customers to me, and content is WHY I have paid all of my bills for over a DECADE.

mmerlinn, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    But you can have succes with no advertising ?necause i am thinking you need some adverisment to make sales to a ecommerce website

Spartan14, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  4. Erictee

Erictee Peon

Best Answers:
    Your website is apparently not an ecommerce website.

Your content is what is driving people to buy from you. People must like what you have to say.

I'm guessing you are driving people from a blog to car parts page.

That is definitely not the same as having people arrive to an ecommerce website.

Erictee, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't blog and I seldom post anything anywhere that would drive people my way. I simply do not have the time nor inclination.

I essentially get all of my traffic from search engines, mostly Google. I just spend my time adding more content and taking care of the customers that come my way. According to Google when people search my average landing postion is at 7.4 which is on the first page of Google results, and also my click through rate hovers around 11% which apparently is also very good.

mmerlinn, Jan 21, 2019 IP