1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article writer submission.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Gatsbe, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Gatsbe

Gatsbe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Look at that SHIT you program. Is Eastern Europe still on JS 5? Did JS 6 get sanctioned?

:D:D:D

Somebody needs to let your clients know. What are their DP usernames?

Gatsbe, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  2. Gatsbe

Gatsbe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    By the way, I'm also expecting the market to hit an all-time high soon and bomb back down about 50%. I hope you are ready to buy up the world :p

Gatsbe, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  3. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This scammer attacks my profile from two accounts because of what I posted here. Take a look for yourself: https://cloudup.com/cPAFbHlyRT2
    I've never done any work for him in the past! Are there still admins on DP?

DuneDreamer, Jan 21, 2019 IP
    Gatsbe likes this.
  4. Gatsbe

Gatsbe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Scream louder baby.

Gatsbe, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not ready even though I have been posting on the internet for over 10 years that there will be a stock market dump starting the end of this August and bottoming out 40% down on the last Friday of this October. So what you are saying does not surprise me a bit. If you do a little searching I am sure you can find one or more places where I have said that. And if you do, look at the dates.

People have been laughing at me for YEARS over that prognosis, but he who laughs last always laughs best, and I fully expect to have the last laugh.

mmerlinn, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  6. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm actually celebrating. I've achieved my aim...

DuneDreamer, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  7. Gatsbe

Gatsbe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Wait for another interest rate hike, unemployment is starting to go up. One more fake shoot up, and get ready to take some short positions, because things are coming down. BTW, i'll message you more on this.

Gatsbe, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  8. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Market will top out somewhere between Easter and the end of August. Historically, in crash years, like 1929, 1987, 1997, & 2008, there was a high on the last day of August, usually the high for the year.

Gatsbe likes this.
  9. Gatsbe

Gatsbe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Right now, based on chart high-highs, I'm expecting 33,000 for DJIA as a peak, a lot of bankers will stop-out a lot of retail traders to get to this inflated level. Then boom, down we go. Thoughts?

Gatsbe, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  10. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have not examined any charts for almost 2 months, but what I see so far is that the "Obama uptrend" on the Dow is still intact. Until that uptrend breaks, there will be no crash. Still does not change my prognosis since 2008. The uptrend will be broken this year, and when it breaks, it is 2008, 1929, or whatever all over again.

No clue what the high will be simply because there is no history to make such a judgement, so your number is as good as any number, and is entirely possible. 40% down from 33000 would put the Dow at about 20000 which seems like it should be a support number. Need to look at some charts to see where the support is at to see if that is a valid number.

Gatsbe likes this.
  11. Gatsbe

Gatsbe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I added my chart below. Based on Fibonacci levels, we have hit retracement on the monthly, moving back up to to a high, then fall. My timeframe lines up with yours. PS I work for an investment bank, so I have to say, you know what you're talking about. Not many people are aware of what's going on.

Attached Files:

• ye.jpg
      ye.jpg
      File size:
      54.1 KB
      Views:
    Gatsbe, Jan 21, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  12. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For the record, I accurately, to the day and to the severity, predicted the 1997 dump around 3 months before it happened and while the market was still going up. I do have a chart I printed out on the day of the crash, but cannot prove I predicted it ahead of time.

I also predicted the same thing for the 2008 dump, but that time 3-1/2 years in advance. However, I can only prove that I predicted it at least 4 months in advance and the proof is still on the web.

This dump has been on my radar and on the web since November 2008, and again I expect it to exactly play out as expected.

The next dump is due in September/October of 2027, but I don't expect to be alive to see it happen.

13. Maromar

Maromar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe if I break this down you'll understand.

When I first started out, I accepted a rate of $0.02 per word, that's $10 per 500. It would take me about an hour, give or take, and I could go buy a bag of rice, some bread, and a carton of eggs for that much. Not bad, but I didn't need more because I was still in the dorms.

After grinding out some experience and much prodding from the fam, I raised my rate to $0.05 per word, that's $25 per 500. Lo and behold, there were still people willing to work with me for such a "high" rate. Why? Because I can put a noun to an adjective and not have it read like shit. Three easy jobs and there's this month's internet bill. Neat.

Now I charge $0.065 per word, $32.50 per 500. I can eat, entertain myself, and keep a house working at this rate with expenses split between me and my roommate. Do I take lower offers? Of course. Some clients have menial tasks to do that are basically penny grabs, but the lowest of its kind at least came in at the rate I thought was okay with as a neophyte.

You are offering to pay $0.0054 per word. Making a standard small article worth a can of soda and a hershey bar (and not the big ones, either). If that's the kind of pay you're willing to put out, expect the same value to be put in for your new purchases. You can also expect them to fail, badly. You try to live on $2.7 an hour, and perhaps you'll understand why I'm cross with you.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Maromar, Feb 18, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn, Neeni86 and DuneDreamer like this.
  14. donnar

donnar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello:

In reply to your listing, attached is my resume with links to samples of published work.

I have extensive writing experience, and have covered a diverse array of topics, including health
    and fitness, home and gardening, technology, travel, business, and general news subjects. My
    rate for 500 words, however, is $3.00 - a very good rate, considering I've worked in the newspaper business
    as both an editor and a writer. I've also written hundreds of pages of web content. (You can contact me at my
    business email on the resume, if interested). Thanks very much for your review. I look forward to your reply. I bill weekly or
    bi-weekly via PayPal.

Sincerely,

Donna

Attached Files:

donnar, Feb 21, 2019 IP