1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Link Build The Correct Way?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by charmingvideos, Jan 11, 2019.

I have a freelance video editor business. My home page uses the keywords such as video editor, freelance video editor and los angeles video editor.

#1, I sign up with video design websites such as vimeo, youtube, dailymotion and etc.

#2,Should I create a username :charming videos or use the keywords such as video editor as my user name?

#3, If I create a profile should name the profile page charming videos or use my keywords such as video editor, freelance video editor or use charming videos and link to my website?

#4, If using keywords for profile an username , should I mix it up?

Thanks for any help. it is greatly appreciated.

charmingvideos, Jan 11, 2019 IP
  2. RR111

RR111 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no Wrong, you can go ahead, But mostly you will get No-Follow links.

RR111, Jan 11, 2019 IP
  3. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For #3, It is recommended you should create a username with keywords. It will help you rank better and also allow the visitors to identify what your business is all about.
    There are many other ways to build links for your business:
    • Guest posting
    • Forum post
    • Social Networking
    • Q & A platforms like Quora
    • Email marketing

MilesWeb, Jan 14, 2019 IP
  4. J.C.Anderson

J.C.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pay attention to the local rules on each forum. Sometimes links placement could be prohibited.

You can also try to connect and cooperate with opinion leaders in your sphere. For example, you can offer them some value and they will give you more visitors.

J.C.Anderson, Jan 14, 2019 IP
    unna likes this.
  5. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Robert,
    #1-#4 you should be building YOUR brand, the name of your business first. Google favors brands now. Think of YouTube - it's a brand.

Remember search intent when targeting keywords. Buyer keywords or commercial intent, not just generic. You're actually offering a "service" so you need to include that "intent" within your targeted keywords. Ex. Video Editing Service, Affordable Video Editor, Best Video Editing Service, etc

kjh-08, Mar 5, 2019 IP
  6. JarrettHolmes

JarrettHolmes Active Member

Best Answers:
    Brand links and PR links first as well as all social and Web 2.0 profiles. Use all brand name links. We call these Foundation links.

JarrettHolmes, Mar 20, 2019 IP