1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which CMS for me?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by durandamien1997, Jan 4, 2019.

Hello everybody,
    I'm trying to decide on a CMS (other than Wordpress - due to price) that I can use for several projects of mine. Clients are asking for a blog/news section as well as a store on their website. I've been searching all day and all night for the right one but have encountered alot of problems. My main issue is I can not find a CMS that allows live editing (i.e. - the client will login from their website rather than CMS site and be able to create blog posts)...most of the services requires a site manager (i.e. someone who add's posts on the CMS). I did find that wix had the functionality i was looking for but was limited when it came to customizing colors of the blog section and was also very slow. What CMS's have you guys used that have these features?

P.S.
    Something free would be great :)

durandamien1997, Jan 4, 2019 IP
  2. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it more like a WIKI, because do you want the blog contents to be user generated? and WIX on the other hand comes fully packed and if you can afford the premium version, then go fo it. Other than that, I don't know why a blog post can be allowed to be contributed live with no sort of moderation?? or better still you can enlighten us a little further on what you really mean. Either way, good luck with your quest. On the flipside you could try WEEBLY, Square Spaces and others!

chinemeremz, Jan 20, 2019 IP