1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do you get your first job on Digital Point?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Jamshed Hoque, Jan 2, 2019.

hi.
    im new at this site and for last 3-4 days im searching for a job to done at this site like writing related things also works that i can do with photo-shop as i did diploma on photo-shop. but the thing is as i don't have created anything previously thats why im finding it difficult to get one done even though im sending messages to them whom i think i can do their job. can somebody please guide me or show me a easy way (even though there is now easy way, lol) that i can get one.
    hope to get some help from all of you.
    Thank You

Solved! View solution.
    Jamshed Hoque, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. No one in their right mind would even think about hiring you. Your command of English is at a child's level and is matched only by your poor punctuation and grammar. Find another line of work. There are no easy answers here on DP, but you will receive the truth.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  3. Jamshed Hoque

Jamshed Hoque Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply... i will try to improve myself

Spoiltdiva likes this.
    You took that like a man and I applaud you for it. In the meantime use spellcheck and Google Translate to help you to improve. Good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can offer to work for free to build up a portfolio.

dcristo, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  6. Jamshed Hoque

Jamshed Hoque Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that too

7. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is almost essential to have a portfolio if you are offering graphics services. You need to display what you are capable of to attract customers. Almost no one will want to purchase services from someone who has not shown their previous work.

It would be a good idea to make some practice logos for yourself which you can add to your portfolio. Another thing you could do is offer free graphics services so you can get some customer testimonials as well as artwork you can add to your portfolio.

Good luck!

Sphor, Jan 26, 2019 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to register acounts on elance odesk fiver etc .and build your reputatiin there take small projects have patience until you build your reputation and people vote you

Spartan14, Jan 27, 2019 IP