1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get local traffic in my country for my blog

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by duminda1996, Dec 25, 2018.

I started a blog that is local site.It has uni-code system because my country most of people don't know English language.So how can I get good traffic in it.plz get some idea get the local traffic for it.
    site name is- Sapukusuma.com(There is the Sinhala language)

duminda1996, Dec 25, 2018 IP
  2. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just use some digital advertising platform popular in your country and advertise in a newspaper to target larger number of audience. People who are interested in your niche will signup and traffic should grow gradually. Make sure your websites works 24/7 when you try to reach large number of users.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 25, 2018 IP
  3. Jack Calder

Jack Calder Member

Best Answers:
    Provide content for readers in that area - This is the best way to attract readers from a specific region. You have to create content that will attract visitor. The more local content you publish, the more local readers you get. Example think of business like car retail shops in Columbia. Its a keyword that can bring huge local traffic from Columbia. if you are an automobile blogger, it will be very easy to create a blog that pulls traffic from a certain city. That means you can have huge business with car repair shops, car rentals, car sales, etc in that area. This is one of the easiest way to gain more traffic for a Blog.

Jack Calder, Dec 26, 2018 IP
  4. Blogger Arslan

Blogger Arslan Peon

Best Answers:
    You should target all your local business directories it will also help to increase your SEO ranking and traffic

Blogger Arslan, Dec 31, 2018 IP
  5. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    To get local traffic on your blog you need to promote your blog on a local blog directory. Do promote your site on various local business listing sites. and it is also advisable to implement language translator your site.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  6. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • Submit content for effective link building and Ask your friends to share your post via social profiles.
    • Go for forum websites and find for people who need your resource and give them.
    • Make a relevant video and submit to YouTube and daily-motion with post link.
    • Finding relevant questions/ Answer websites and help others through your new post.
    • And the most important be active and create relationships with more bloggers in the targeted area.

HelgaHlg, Apr 16, 2019 IP