1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ❗ I have an offer you can't refuse ❗

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mAestro, Dec 16, 2018.

Hey you, I want to sell you my webshop.
    And I will give you your money back.

Why?

*read below carefully*

Hello guys!

I have a dropshipping store which I have built sometimes in August/September and I would like to sell it now.
    It's important to notice that I'm NOT paying anything for running up this store.
    Not for a hosting, not for plugins, nothing...

I have built it in Woocommerce (amazing platform no matter what some people may think - prove me otherwise) and it's running on Google Cloud (free for 12 months!).
    It's fast, it's scalable, it's adaptable.

I'm selling popular jewelry from one great Aliexpress seller.
    Actually, this was the first seller I have NEVER had any issues with.
    But, I was clever before choosing products and now I have several backups if anything happens to this seller.

Items are cheap and the margins are huge.
    But still, items look pretty expensive.

I have even built an affiliate program for this store and you and get anyone to promote your products!
    I was planning to contact a bunch of smaller influencers and offer them a free product and 20% on each sale (your margins are still huge).

You are interested in earnings, right?
    I have earned only a few dollars with it. See the attached images:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdstizdr4uzkg5q/lbearningsss.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gu52ozo1jyghfi8/lbearningsss 2.png
    That's only because I haven't done almost anything regarding promotion.

Actually, the only thing I did was to use one of my old Instagram accounts, renamed it and uploaded photos (with a bot).
    Then I have done my "magic" with Jarvee (best automation tool for social networks) and started following targeted people and
    welcoming new followers.
    And - the sad truth is that I haven't even run that account every day. Just from time to time when I remember it's "off" in Jarvee.

So, the traffic was free.
    I was too lazy and focused on other things to add additional accounts to promote this shop.
    I'm 100% sure that several Instagram accounts automated with Jarvee could rake you at least $1000 per month.

Why I have given up from this store (and my other projects)?

Because I have got an amazing opportunity from my friend to help her build great digital offer, create funnels, email sequences and everything in between.
    Since I have started several years ago with digital products and I know what goldmine this will bel I went ALL IN.

Now, I'm selling this store because we need all the money than we can get since our launch is just a couple of days ago.

This money is an investment.

Your investment in me. My investment in this project where we are going to make six figures in the next 12 months, at least.

Why is it an investment?

First of all, I will not say "I'm asking $XYZ for this store."
    You will need to say how much you are offering.

Remember how I said that I will give you back your money?
    And how is this your investment into me?

That means that I will give you back every single cent that you have paid for this store after we gain a traction with our project.

Give me 8 months for that. If nothing happens until then you will get your money that you have purchased my store with sometimes in August the latest.
    But I know it will happen sooner.

If you are concerned about this then know that you will have all my info. I will write in the comments who was the highest bidder, actually who bought the store.
    Screenshot that.
    And relax.
    I have nothing to hide. Actually, I just can help you long term.

NOTE:
    I can and will transfer this store to your own hosting or if you want to run it completely free for the next 12 months then I will move it to your Google Cloud account.
    Please allow me several days for this if I could not do it right away, because I have too much work regarding this launch, but you can start run traffic immediately because you will have an admin access.

*BONUS*

Remember how I said that I have used an Instagram account in Jarvee?
    Well, I'm pretty good in botting (using automation tools, especially Jarvee).

I can give you a consultation call if you want to go that route. You will learn in 1 hour much more than 99% of other Jarvee users know.
    And there are literally tens of thousands of botters out there.

There is one downside...

I can't sell you my domain/brand/logo.
    I value that too much, but it will not matter to you much because you are not attached to it as I am.
    Because of that, I will leave it for some possible projects in the future.
    You just need to pick your own domain name and we'll add it to this store.

You can and will get my Instagram account (4220 followers atm). I will change it's username to your chosen brand.

P.S. Don't forget that I can teach you about creating dozens/hundreds of IG accounts and promoting that way.

P.P.S. Please comment with any questions you have. I will respond as fast as I can.

mAestro, Dec 16, 2018 IP
  2. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much Jarvee costs and how many Instagram accounts included in the sales?
    Will you transfer emails also associated with instagram account?
    Which country are you located in?
    What is the reserve price of website?

degreubiwa, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  3. mAestro

mAestro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    https://jarvee.com/get-now/
    1 Instagram account, the official one, as I wrote above.

There is one email, and of course, I will give it to you.

A country in the EU. More on private if you are a serious buyer.

$300

mAestro, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Garbage. Guy makes all this money without doing anything then decides to reveal his affiliate and sell his web site for $300 with some stupid guarantee to pay you back? Lol. Buyer be aware... If you're selling the site for a few hundred you probably are going to profit greater from the sale then you are from the services/products the site offers.

NetStar, Dec 20, 2018 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  5. mAestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So sad to hear something like this from a member with a huge amount of posts.
    One must ask himself how successful are you in internet marketing.
    I'm guessing you are not. Otherwise, you wouldn't write a bunch of nonsense here and tried to ruin this sale on purpose.

But, again, there are so many sad and miserable people in the world...

For all other interested members, this is still open. Ignore the post above because NetStar has a bad day and he's writing some things that are not even related to this sale. If you are really interested in a sale, you know how to contact me.

On another note NetStar, if you will persistent in writing nonsense without any proofs and trying to insult me and destroy this sale I will report you and do all I can to remove you from this section no matter how influential member you are.

mAestro, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you mean that I can't refuse? I JUST REFUSED and there is NOTHING that you can do about it!!!

Further, if this is such a good deal, why aren't YOU milking it for all that it is worth? Or, maybe you are because this deal is WORTHLESS?

mmerlinn, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  7. mAestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is actually a good question.
    However, it's already answered in the text.
    One should read (and listen) before asking unnecessary questions.

On another note - if a person is clever enough he/she will figure out it's not the same to work 200 hours and earn, let's say $2000, and work the same amount of hours and earn $20000.
    I'm choosing the second option.
    This offer is for people who have enough time for promotion and they are perfectly satisfied with $xxx-$xxxx per month.

For all other keyboard cowboys, I would like you to stop contributing to this thread no matter what intellectual progressive thoughts you have.
    Let me do my sale, and you take care of your business.
    If you just post here negative thoughts/words it's pretty obvious that you don't have any proper business going on, and it's sad to listen to your ramblings.
    Especially if you have a big post count - one more sign that you don't have interesting personal and business life.

Thank you for reading.
    From now on I will answer to serious questions via PM and then in the thread if the potential buyer will insist on that.

mAestro, Dec 21, 2018 IP
    degreubiwa likes this.
  8. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are those instagram followers real? I can offer $35 for this because I can build followers myself also.

degreubiwa, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  9. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I read the text and don't really see how you SATISFACTORILY answered that question.

As far as listening to text, after DECADES of trying I have yet to figure out a way to listen to text.

mmerlinn, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  10. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) My background in Internet Marketing or lack of is not in question as I am not selling an item. Your legitimacy in that topic is also not in question. What is however in question is the product you are selling.

For example, if I found a niche where I can make $x,xxx I would choose to make $x,xxx instead of selling for $xxx. It makes no sense. Often people sell their "money making machines" because the sell produces greater profit than there money making machine. Which is exactly what we have here.

2) I'm not writing non-sense. This is common sense. I am not insulting you. I'm saying what you have here is pure utter garbage and is misleading. If you have seen such success in a short period of time without doing anything why the heck would you sell for less than your projected profit? It makes no sense. No one would do that.

You can't have me removed from this section. This is a forum. People will post replies and they won't always be in your favor. But my reply is absolutely in the favor of dozens of newbies who may be mislead by your post.

NetStar, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then why don't you do that? If you chose the latter option of working smart and making $20,000 and have reoccurring monthly income why the heck are you selling for $xxx?

This is why your product is pure filth and garbage. It's because YOU have not achieved that with your own product therefor you are selling your unsuccessful product to someone who may not be aware.

My god... If I bought a winning 100 million dollar lottery ticket I would absolutely NOT sell you it for $1,000 when my goal is to achieved wealth.

Garbage. Scammer.

NetStar, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  12. mAestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm honestly sorry for you.
    As well as for your thought process.

Yes, they are.
    That's great for you.

mAestro, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  13. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hehe.. You are handling negative comments very well. Nice!
    Good luck with your sale!
    Sound like a good offer. I'm sure someone will buy it soon.
    Following you now.

c4cyber, Dec 21, 2018 IP
    degreubiwa likes this.
  14. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No need to feel sorry for anyone. Simply answer the questions being asked to you pertaining to your product.

As for my thought process... It's pure common sense and logic... If I can make $20,000 with my product then I move forward and make $20,000 with my product. I don't list it for $200 and lose the opportunity to make $20,000. If it's as easy and achievable as you claim you would have done it yourself rather than attempt to pawn it off...... That's a pretty damn common sense thought process right there...

NetStar, Dec 21, 2018 IP
    matt_62 and mmerlinn like this.
  15. mAestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thank you c4cyber for your support!
    I really appreciate that.

mAestro, Dec 23, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  16. Muhammad Shabbi

Muhammad Shabbi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have alot of free time to chat with the guy? come on if you are not going to buy the website then don't even think about discussing it its pointless.

Muhammad Shabbi, Jan 10, 2019 IP