1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Christmas is not Jesus Christ birthday

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by degreubiwa, Dec 20, 2018.

I got a contract to research and write book for a wealthy USA person retired from Bank of America and made whopping $15k from the project.
    While researching for the book I found out that Jesus Christ was not born on 25-December but in the month of August or September and was a illegitimate child of a priest who had sex with her month one night and she got pregnant.
    25-December was a festival of Agriculture in ancient times known as saturnalia and was adapted as birthday of Jesus Christ who was born in the deserts of Israel.

degreubiwa, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Everybody acknowledges that Christmas is celebrated on the Solstice rather than the actual day and most accept that the concept of a Virgin Birth is ludicrous. I'm impressed that someone paid you to discover what the rest of the world found out for free.

sarahk, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why read someone's book (who was probably trying to refute the Bible's narrative anyway), when you can just go straight to the Bible and read the story of his birth there.

As far as the date, it makes no difference when it's celebrated. Although personally I do not care about Christmas that much myself.

qwikad.com, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  4. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    He was having close to quarter billion dollar of wealth including ancestral properties as informed to be very big around sea shores of Southern USA and stable job he retired from. I was lucky and got his project as no one else was able to understand his words but I did and had long mail exchanges before project was started and payment terms were finalized. But don't know what happened to him and his village he owned as he is not answering my phone calls from public phone, 3 years back as I don't want to use ISD on postpaid when phone was comparably expensive than it is today.

He even owned a liquor brand and I offered digital marketing for it but he was more interested in lower sales from local stores partnerships rather than eliminating middle men with ecommerce.

degreubiwa, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  5. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is ridiculous ...
    why you are writing such things on internet marketing forums?

c4cyber, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's the Politics and Religion section - the cess pool of digitalpoint. If you don't like these threads just ignore the entire section.

sarahk, Dec 20, 2018 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  7. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh... my mistake...
    I just found this after I clicked on 'New Posts' and I thought that no one should disrespect any religion. But that's just me. It's okay.
    Ya, I would stick to relevant sections from now on. Thanks for guiding me.

Is there anyway we can block sub-forums? or any person?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    c4cyber, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can't really block anyone, you can "Ignore" them. Click on the user's name (I am using your profile as an example):

1.png

Then choose Ignore:

2.png

I don't believe you can block/ignore cats or subcats.

Edit: You can Unwatch threads. At the top of each thread where you posted there's an "Unwatch Thread" link. By clicking on it you will not receive any further notifications about that thread.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    qwikad.com, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  9. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    25 december is Christmas for Catholics, bro.

MatBerrows, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  10. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct on one aspect, but wrong on the other. More than half of the world population believe in the Virgin birth. The only people who disputed that were the Jews from what I learnt in my religion studies, but even Jews are coming to that point in respect to Christianity.

The majority of the world thinks otherwise (Christians + Muslims, 57% of the world).

Barti1987, Dec 26, 2018 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You won't find many Christians who truly believe it.

Jesus should have been a woman if Mary had spontaneously become pregnant and "God" has no DNA to contribute. If "God" had decided to generate DNA for his "son" then there would have been pressure to have children to perpetuate that DNA. "God" would have created a society where his "son" could be raised by the chosen mother who didn't have to marry for her own protection. "God" wouldn't have allowed the Massacre of the Innocents which only happened because his "son" was born.

sarahk, Dec 27, 2018 IP