1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why not Superpages.com Pay Per Click?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by IloveSuperpages.com, Jun 9, 2005.

1. opiapr

opiapr Peon

Best Answers:
    I had never used superpages.com and probably will never do. And is not because is a bad service is because my service is not locally and is 99% online that why I only use Google and Yahoo. My mother is a optometrist in Allentown, PA. She use superpages.com and on the registration form patients fill on their first visit is a question that ask where they find about the clinic. Between 15-20% said superpages. This service is useful for doctors, restaurants hotels and so on. It has it niche.

opiapr, Oct 11, 2005 IP
  2. New Jersey Home Inspector

New Jersey Home Inspector Grunt

Best Answers:
    The big yellow books are no longer wanted or used by most. Since the print yellow pages is a dead item SuperPages went on line to try to stay in business.

I too hate SuperPage's interface. I too hated paying for what I thought were over priced print ads when they were the only game in town.

Now that I can advertise on line for a small % of what I paid for print ads I do. And what do I find SuperPages is now offering on line ads for just a little more than other companies.

My Verizon experiance is not at all good. There was a screw up with my account. In order to fix it I had to file suit against them last month.

I spent $25,000 over the past 13 years and had to sue to get my $500 back. Now that is what I call service.

So, why should I pay for on line ads when few heard of SuperPages and other sevices exist that are cheaper and easier to use.

Just my two cents.

3. IloveSuperpages.com

IloveSuperpages.com Peon

Best Answers:
    nope.... just like dallasnews.com was for BELO to survive!! lol

there are more references today to "big yellow page books" than ever before..... it percent of individual references is down though.

because superpages is ranked in the top 25 of all websites... you say no one's heard of it??? well... over 20 million different PC's access the site everymonth..... IMHO it is better than Print. based on ROI..

as of today verizon added "ratings" for businesses. I like it!

IloveSuperpages.com, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  4. andrew yi

andrew yi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nowaday is there any ppc xml feed providers?

Thanks

andrew yi, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  5. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry but did you see the time line thread? 2005

tobysurf, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  6. andrew yi

andrew yi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes I know, can you update it ?

THanks