1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't see domain in cpanel and Whm

Discussion in 'Apache' started by lapidus, Dec 13, 2018.

Hello to everyone

I am in very frustrating situation because i can't see my domain name in WHM and in cpanel.

Anyone please urgent help.

lapidus, Dec 13, 2018 IP
  2. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    Have you reached out to your web host?

If you are logged into WHM in the search box in the top left you can type in List. You will see an option list accounts. if you click that it will then show you any web site hosting accounts that you have set up already.

CenTex Hosting, Dec 13, 2018 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In cPanel at the very top you should see:

Main Domain yourdomain.com

Is it blank or what?

qwikad.com, Dec 13, 2018 IP
  4. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi centex hosting

I type List and i see other my domains,but i can't find that domain name which i need. In this case somehow i can't see domain in List accounts in WHM and i can't see it in cpanel too. Summary is: Domain is online and i can only have access to admin panel of WP. But is spoky to i not see my domain in WHM list accounts. Domain is up 1 year and 3 months, and this is hard time for me because i not have access to cpanel and access to files. I don't know did i am hacked or what. Btw i read this two articles, but i can't understand it. https://www.interserver.net/tips/kb/cpanel-accounts-missing-on-whm-list-accounts/
    https://serversitters.com/missing-account-on-the-list-accounts-in-the-whm-on-a-cpanel-server.html

Maybe is there something with SSH entry or i must rebuild Apache. Thanks qwikad and Centex to replaying me,but i need some correct guide how to solve this problem. Thanks

lapidus, Dec 13, 2018 IP
  5. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not have access to cpanel.Cpanel is gone. :(

lapidus, Dec 13, 2018 IP