1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for cheap vpn

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by RAF Systems, Dec 8, 2014.

is this a good price for a decent vpn
    https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/?gclid=COajh6Ckt8ICFW3ItAodv20AQA

i have seen some free ones like this wifiprotector

but would they anywhere near as good as say hidemyass.com?

RAF Systems, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  2. nerdipod

nerdipod Member

Best Answers:
    Other customer's reviews of the hosting services. Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.

nerdipod, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  3. PhotonVPS-Jim

PhotonVPS-Jim Active Member

Best Answers:
    These guys are pretty good - https://www.astrill.com/

PhotonVPS-Jim, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  4. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of hosting providers (including us) can help establishing an easy and reliable VPN access. Do your search and you will find one)

H0stZealot, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  5. Cecil Mah

Cecil Mah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several websites which provide a cheap vpn, there are also having some free VPN services which are best to use for hosting services. I would like to suggest yo the names of few VPN such as Cactus VPN, Mullad, Nord VPN and KeyPard.

Cecil Mah, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  6. euro-space

euro-space Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have lots of satisfied clients who use our European VPS for their VPN's. Try out EURO-SPACE VPS Hosting from only EUR 7.99 /mo. and 15-day full money back guarantee.

euro-space, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  7. enomyn

enomyn Member

Best Answers:
    Find a vps and setup own vpn. you will have better quality on bandwidth wise.

enomyn, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  8. euro-space

Best Answers:
    Try unmanaged VPS , with full root access and administrative privileges, ask to enable TUN / TAP module and your VPS is ready to serve secure VPN tunnels, all easy for as low as EUR 7.99 /month.

More info and Signup at - www.euro-space.net/vps-hosting

Cheers!

euro-space, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  9. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There’re many big guys in VPS hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there’re 3 big guys that I usually use to host a large number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, Vultr and GreenCloudVPS.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I’ve got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I’ve always get notification by them, that’s very good.

With Vultr, They offer SSD VPS at an affordable price, uptime is good. Their customer service is great too. With Vultr, you can create new servers within a minute with the price as low as only $5/month. They also allow hourly billing, which is good for one time experiments where you can launch lots of servers for some period without paying much. Lots of tutorials available to help you out when you're stuck, so even if you're new to server admin stuffs you can easily get things done.

With GreenCloudVPS, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I’ve contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. GreenCloudVPS also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your VPS purchasing. Especially with GreenCloudVPS, you can host and run some SEO tools such as GSA, XRumber,...

So I would like to recommend 3 VPS providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

daica85, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  10. euro-space

Best Answers:
    While mentioning "Big hosting company", you'd also consider that is not always means reliable, as I've seen many negative reviews about the support and service level such companies offer to their customers.
    An increasing number of customers show, that today more and more people do prefer small, but stable company to host their website with, to be ensured they get personalized assistance and better quality products and services.

euro-space, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  11. Digit7

Digit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheap Web Hosting is not always the best, look for something the average for the price, so you will have a good support team and fast server speed. :)

Digit7, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  12. harry_v

harry_v Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are tech savvy, the best option for VPN solution is to use VPN using RRAS (By Microsoft). You must be thinking that this will be costly as you will need windows licensed server and implement VPN role etc...

But, the trick is here..

- Simply purchase a low cost windows VPS server. There are lots of providers who offer windows VPS with pre-activated license under $10 a month.
    - Configure and install RRAS. Simply search "How to install VPN using RRAS" and you will see the blog of AccuWeb Hosting with detailed step on how to get this installed with working internet connection.
    - You can connect as many terminals as you want to the VPN server.

By spending only few bucks, you can enjoy hassle free VPN with your ownership completely :)

harry_v, Nov 27, 2017 IP
  13. ysribharath

ysribharath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check safervpn ..its cheap and works good

ysribharath, Dec 31, 2017 IP
  14. euro-space

Best Answers:
    As long as you're okay to use ready-vpn services, you can pay monthly fee and be happy, otherwise you can install your own VPN software on any good VPS plan, so you'll get more advanced privileges without limitations

euro-space, Jan 2, 2018 IP
  15. Ryan_Stevens

Ryan_Stevens Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you are looking for cheap VPN, I would highly recommend you not to comprise any key points before choosing a Cheap VPN service provider. You must consider the security of the VPN, how much your data is actually secure from hackers moreover make sure that your logs are not being inspected by the service providers, as there are several VPN providers which keep logs of their customers. Moving forward you must have a look at the internet speed whether it is being compromised or gives you the high-speed internet while you are using a specific VPN. Having said that, it would be great if you research first before taking any further step, do compare the different providers match their services and do contact them for further details. This will lead you to the best decision: https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-cheap-vpn-service/

Ryan_Stevens, Mar 8, 2018 IP
  16. unisecureus

unisecureus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can google it, from there you can get a lot of options for cheap VPN services providers as per your requirement. but before any final decision check the customer's reviews aswell.

unisecureus, Oct 24, 2018 IP
  17. vivan

vivan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    An unmanaged VPS will provide suitable for a VPN.
    You can configure additional IP's if needed as to provide better options to your clients.

vivan, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  18. euro-space

Best Answers:
    Exactly! Get some cheap but fast and reliable VPS and ask hosting provider to enable VPN protocols e.g. TUN/TAP so you can run your own VPN smoothly. Check these VPS Hosting plans starting as low as EUR 7.99 /month. with unlimited traffic.

euro-space, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  19. Tellat321

Tellat321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My old vpn subscription ended and I decided to try a new provider. Went with surfshark as I noticed they are offering a special deal on Christmas. It's only $1.99 a month for a 2y subscription with the coupon code "sharkdiscount". Their Christmas page is 10 out of 10 from design point.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Tellat321, Dec 12, 2018 IP
  20. euro-space

Best Answers:
    What about speed and reliability? Such a cheap price for the quality service is extremely low and also suspicious. Though all depends on the customer requirements..

euro-space, Dec 12, 2018 IP