1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where I can sale my two months old blog?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by c4cyber, Dec 4, 2018.

Hi everyone!

I have a question. I never sold any blog or website before. I heard that people can sale their blogs online. I wonder, where and how we can do that?
    Lets say, my blog is relatively new and has only 80 articles of 300-400 words each.
    Is it possible to sale it around $100 to $150 if niche is laptops, smartphones and latest gadets.
    No adsense, No affiliate links yet.

c4cyber, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My first thought is that a 2 months old blog doesn't have enough age to command much in a sales price. Since you're only talking $100 - $150 the domain name (depending on what it is) might be worth that price.

One of Google's criteria for a site is age.

Content value is another and these days Google wants to see 700 plus words in an article and I think prefers 1000 plus words. The value of your content will play a role though.

80 articles on a two month old blog suggests to me that you bulk loaded them? If that is the case your site probably won't get many points from Google there either.

JoeSpirit, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think you cannot sell your website .No ofense but to sell a website you need to have very good traffic constantly

Spartan14, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  4. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    What if the blog that you are trying to sell has the potential to earn $100...$500...$1000... or more per month? Would you sell it then? You may not believe in the potential and that why you are thinking of selling it. What is the domain of your blog? How much traffic are you generating right now? Why aren't you monetizing?

Abraham Cherian, Dec 4, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  5. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can post it here:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/sites.52/

Luq, Dec 5, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  6. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    c4cyber, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  7. JessicaAnderson

JessicaAnderson Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Flippa

JessicaAnderson, Dec 6, 2018 IP
    degreubiwa and Mehta like this.
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have no profit or traffic and your blog is only 8 weeks old. Why would someone want to buy it? The only prospective buyer would be someone who doesn't want to bother setting up a blog or picking out a domain name... You can start a blog in 60 seconds and picking out the name is the fun part. I don't think you have future sale a head of you lol...

NetStar, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  9. drak15

drak15 Peon

Best Answers:
    One of Google's criteria for a site is age.
    Content esteem is another and nowadays Google needs to see 700 or more words in an article and I think lean towards 1000 or more words. The estimation of your substance will assume a job however.
    80 articles on a multi month old blog recommends to me that you mass stacked them? On the off chance that that is the situation your site most likely won't get numerous focuses from Google there either.

drak15, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  10. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    Thank you everyone for guiding me...
    @JoeSpirit - Hmm... So domain age matter. I didn't know. I wrote 2 articles 300-400 words each day...that's how I have 80 articles. Its doable. Take two hours most.
    @Spartan14 - Traffic? that's the problem. I don't know what to do about it.
    @Abraham Cherian - Ya, I never monetize for myself before. I did write for other blogs, in-fact alot but I don't know if Adsense even work. I'm from Pakistan where you need at least 6 month old blog to even apply for adsense.

c4cyber, Dec 9, 2018 IP
    degreubiwa likes this.
  11. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    I'm more like 9-5 job person .. and part time freelancer in wordpress domain mostly...
    But now, I don't know from where I can start to have stable source of income... Freelancing isn't that stable.

c4cyber, Dec 9, 2018 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    To be quite honest, in my opinion your sigfile does not verify your post content.

JoeSpirit, Dec 9, 2018 IP
  13. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    I didn't understand what you are trying to say.

c4cyber, Dec 9, 2018 IP
  14. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    How much traffic per month its getting? Maybe you should try Sites forum of this website to sell it.

degreubiwa, Dec 9, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  15. Daniel-MD

Daniel-MD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Daniel-MD, Dec 9, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  16. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    Wow Daniel...that's an awesome blog. far better than blogs like neilpeital etc... thank you everyone..
    Financially I'm going through a rough time.. but hopefully some think would work out.

c4cyber, Dec 9, 2018 IP
    Daniel-MD likes this.
  17. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    In your posts you write like you know very little about marketing and also that you're unaware as to what Google prefer in articles - such as length of the article. But in your sigfile you seem to claim to be knowledgeable in social media marketing and SEO. To me your post content clashes with your sigfile claims.

JoeSpirit, Dec 10, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  18. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    uuhy`
    I don't understand the word "sigfile". If you meant my signature.. it is paid one.

As far as internet marketing is concern - I think I know about it but I don't understand fully.
    I haven't practice - I never used adsense. Had few blogs but that was only for personal outlet.
    Write blog post to promote marketing products - over 2000 words.. but don't know if that works or not.
    Create websites for others/ create blog posts for others/ did marketing for others. That's it.

c4cyber, Dec 10, 2018 IP
  19. Tanvir antor

Tanvir antor Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I agrre with you .

Tanvir antor, Dec 10, 2018 IP
  20. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Yes I do mean your signature. I take it that you're marketing affiliate products then?

Okay. Here's what I recommend. Go to Udemy. That's an online school for many topics. Check out there marketing courses. You might look at online marketing basics and similar subjects. The basics don't change.

One tip I've always found worth keeping in mind is that persistence is the key to success. Decide what you want to achieve (and make sure it's something you really do want). Create your business plan (Udemy has courses for that also). Follow your plan (understand that a good plan must be versatile). And don't stop following that plan.

I do wish you luck with your endeavors.

JoeSpirit, Dec 11, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.