1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tribal Ad Network scam (not paying)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by KimAds, Dec 3, 2018.

Hello,
    After 1 week test banner of Tribal Ad Network, they hold my earnings & do not pay because the stupid reason "there are many clicks from same IP". Of course, i don't play that dirty trick to earn money, maybe my users or someone else do that, to control click from the same IP, we need an ads server, but i'm just an admin of small website and i don't run my own ads server, and Tribal Ad did not notice me about this issue before we start.

Stay away Tribal Ad network! Scam or you will be easily violated their TOS because there are many traps they created in this network.

KimAds, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  2. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never heard about them. Thank you for that information, there is someone has worked with them and received his money?

99james99, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  3. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    They're not a scam, and somebody could be spamming your website. Official thread here with my recent payment proof from this year https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/tribaladnetwork-com-official-thread.2797179/page-6

NewXclu, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  4. AdyH

AdyH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also I get paid many times from Tribaladnetwork. If you have bad traffic or someone spamming, your ad zones will be terminated. Tribaladnetwork is a ad network like Adsense, Media.net,Chitika...etc and I am sure that you use ads from this ad networks you will be terminated. Try to find some solutions to block bad traffic and contact him again. They have great support.

AdyH, Dec 10, 2018 IP
  5. Florin_Tribalad

Florin_Tribalad Member

Best Answers:
    My name is Florin and I represent Tribaladnetwork.com. As we talked to Skype your website receive many traffic from same ips that click many times on your ads. I am sure that you tried many ad networks before us with same result(terminate your account). If you are a advertiser and you see 100 clicks from same ip you will be ok with that? Maybe is not your fault and someone spamming your website. There are many softwares that can help you to block bad traffic and increase your traffic quality.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    Florin_Tribalad, Dec 11, 2018 IP
  6. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The last 3 users commented on this forum are one person of Tribaladnetwork .He is scammer and very active

fly14, Dec 14, 2018 IP
  7. Florin_Tribalad

Florin_Tribalad Member

Best Answers:
    I represent Tribaladnetwork and I'm only one here on Digitalpoint. You can ask Digitalpoint team for more info to see that no one from Tribaladnetwork spam here.

Florin_Tribalad, Dec 14, 2018 IP