1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Instagram Power Likes & Shout Outs

Discussion in 'Services' started by cbusiness, Nov 16, 2018.

Anyone have legitimate instagram profiles with large following?

target = music , teen, girl models

I need instagram power likes and shout outs.

cbusiness, Nov 16, 2018 IP
    StaSen likes this.
  2. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I saw that StaSen liked your post and also have PMed you. Be careful about his service and product. He has already scammed me and take away my money.

jitendra05, Nov 17, 2018 IP
  3. jitendra05

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was deal of $50. Not $25. It may be that because of my work you got a client and you sold your product and take away the work from me and said me bye bye. This is not done man! You hired me to promote your product and if someone purchase it then you should pay my full amount because i was promoting it.

4. jitendra05

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello man! Remind your words what you said to me. You said to trust you because your paypal got limited as you said that time. This may be lie also. I trusted you and waited for more than one month. I also used to ask you at every 7 days about the payment and you always used to say me same words "Trust me i will pay when my PayPal problem get solved". After a month, you stopped replying me at Skype and not even reply my mails. And when i sent you private message here then first you said you do not know me and you do not use Skype. Now you admit you gave me work. What do you think who will believe your words. You said me to pay my remaining $25 as we dealt of $50. If you will not pay me then you should be ready for this kind of posts which i am going to post and make aware people about your professionalism in your each and every post.

5. jitendra05

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So Mr StaSen, are you paying me my amount or should i move to the admin of this community. I will show him everything single chat we had in the past and would request him to remove your account from here.

6. jitendra05

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why don't? when you shit with your mouth by lying and can't keep your words then ready for the posts. I will be going to post in each of your post.