1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to recover google penalized website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bradshaw, Oct 9, 2018.

I bought an expired domain few day ago and submit this domain in webmaster after that, I got a below message from google webmaster regarding manual action.

(1 issue detected

Pages affected by manual actions can see reduced display features, lower ranking, or even removal from Google Search results.)

Description

Pages on this site appear to use aggressive spam techniques such as automatically generated gibberish, cloaking, scraping content from other websites, and/or repeated or egregious violations of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.

Affects

Affects all pages
    ..........................................................................................................................................

I do not understand that whats going on with my website and google have not crawled domain yet, so please give any tips to recover my website.

bradshaw, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You should have checked before you bought it, cut your losses and get a domain that's clean.

malky66, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  3. bradshaw

bradshaw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are right at this point but now what can i do for my penalized domain.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    bradshaw, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Depends what it was used for that got it penalized, If it's been "agressively spammed" I wouldn't even bother trying to recover it, it will never be a good domain in the eyes of Google.

malky66, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  5. Rezkin

Rezkin Peon

Best Answers:
    If you really wanna try to fix this (not advisable as the other poeple said) you first would need to do an audit of the website, both on-page and off-page SEO.

You would need to first check on-page seoby using tools like Screaming Frog to identify, duplicate content, url redirects, website structure....

Also, go mannyaly through the website and look for red flags like, bad quality content, affiliate links, ads (if any) and anything else that looks unnatural and low quality.

Tools like Ahrefs or Semrush culdgive you an insight into a backlink profile. Wheather it was heavily spammed with low quality links. You could disavow those low quality links through google webmaster console.

After you fix all of those (a lot of work), you would have to restructure and improve the content on a website.

Rezkin, Oct 13, 2018 IP
  6. arvindmjvind

arvindmjvind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am agree with rezkin, he can analyse on page as well as backlinks, find out all bad links and submit google for disavow.

arvindmjvind, Nov 13, 2018 IP
  7. vga

vga Member

Best Answers:
    "Aggressive spam" manual action filter give not for links.

vga, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  8. service.komputer

service.komputer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Usually google tell you what to do, is there any suggestion from Google?

service.komputer, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  9. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    At webmaster tool security section you should see the alerts. If you have already corrected the issue . Just submit it for review.

AlphaNine_Vini, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  10. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would agree that the domain could be dumped. Unless you want to work even harder to get a decent position in the SERPs.

PinterestUsers?, Nov 21, 2018 IP
  11. zCodeSystem

zCodeSystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Chances are, even if you ever recover it the website will have a very poor reputation overall. Ranking it would be a bit of a nightmare in my opinion.

zCodeSystem, Nov 24, 2018 IP