1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will I Require Dedicated Servers & Programming of servers

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by plrinfo4u, Nov 9, 2018.

I want to create and provide each of the 50 sales team members each with 3 free different landing pages offering 3 different free ecourses to build their email list

1) Will I require a dedicated hosting server and any special programming code developed to speak to servers.............Is there going to be any type of programming necessary to hosting company servers to accomplish setting up 50 subdomains off one root domain name

2) Each of the 50 subdomains should be able to set them up with a home page and 2 hidden pages. The hidden pages will represent the other 2 landing pages offering 2 distinct free reports addressing a specific problem and benefit is this possible if so how ?

Note: What suggestions can you share ............to accomplish what I am thinking of doing what will be required as far as web development programming of servers if necessary or anything else that I am not thinking of

plrinfo4u, Nov 9, 2018 IP
  2. HostColor

HostColor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Cloud (Virtual) serer for that. There is no need to get a physical dedicated server. The subdomains can be created as separate websites. If you use Managed web hosting service, the web host will help on the setup.

HostColor, Nov 10, 2018 IP
  3. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    You could use something like a reseller account or you could go with a VPS starting out. Then as your needs change add on resources as needed

CenTex Hosting, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  4. scriptbox

scriptbox Peon

Best Answers:
    Because you are not going to have a lot of web traffic on the subdomains outside of your target members when they use the website, most of the work is going to be configuring the 50 subdomain names. This can easily be done in cPanel compared to other options for domain management. What you need to find is a cheap cPanel web hosting plan which includes support for unlimited domains & subdomains. These can be found as low as $2 to $3 per month. Then you can load whatever scripts or static files on the landing pages for your clients, using Softaculous for example to install blogs, CMS sites, forums, & wikis. Otherwise just use FTP of File Manager to upload HTML files to the subdomains without using a MySQL database.

scriptbox, Dec 11, 2018 IP